OT: Favorite Non Cruise Photograph

How many shots did you take during this storm? to get the one you liked best?

Thanks Jean! I believe I took about a dozen exposures before my wife insisted I go back inside. The lighting was all around us,but I captured a few I liked.

I thought of going with the cold weather theme, but I am tired of the cold.

486331196_4KXmh-L.jpg

486333838_vFS4Z-L.jpg

Just beautiful. Both photos are good enough to enlarge and hang on your wall. Thanks for sharing. I too am sick and tired of cold, snow, hats and boots. Bring on the flowers, kites and spring theme photos!!!

Here's my favorite picture of our dog at Cap Enrage, close to Fundy National Park in New Brunswick. She looks like she is just out there enjoying the view. My sister even painted it for us as a Christmas present so I get to enjoy this photo everyday.

036-Lacey.jpg.407a9de118f7ebbf5f79fbea4d6cff3f.jpg

2058166272_135-PeintureLacey.jpg.852e5c4f83bd168dc462b88c5986c4e6.jpg

Hi Guys!

Spring has arrived here in Southeast Texas and I have been playing with my new Canon SX10.

2368607000102292815S600x600Q85.jpg

2451917460102292815S600x600Q85.jpg

2793120540102292815S600x600Q85.jpg

2299777960102292815S600x600Q85.jpg

Jamie

LOVE your pics! I love the bluebonnets here in Texas! I bet we don't see many up here by Dallas, it's too dry!! (I say that, now a rain system is headed here lol)

Anyways...how do you like your new SX10?! Any pointers? I ordered mine last week and it should be here Thursday or Friday YAY!! I can't wait!

LOVE your pics! I love the bluebonnets here in Texas! I bet we don't see many up here by Dallas, it's too dry!! (I say that, now a rain system is headed here lol)

Anyways...how do you like your new SX10?! Any pointers? I ordered mine last week and it should be here Thursday or Friday YAY!! I can't wait!

Found the bluebonnets outside of Brenham on our way back from Austin two weeks ago. The ground was also very dry and the plants small. Around Austin, the drought was even worse. Hopefully, the rain starting today will help. Watching the weather forecast, light rain all the way thru Sunday morning. Hopefully, the whole state will get some rain this week.

Got my SX10 for Christmas, but haven't had a chance to really use it. Have a trip to Alaska planned for late August, so I had better get some practice in. Last Saturday at a crawfish boil, I spent a couple of hours taking pictures of the birds at my parent's feeders and of my Mom's flowers. I have a week off next month and plan to drive around the state taking wildflower photos. But, that depends on the drought and the flowers. Have a couple of alternate plans if there are no flowers.

Jamie

Just stumbled across this section on CC. You all posted some really

beautiful shots. :)

I hope you dont mind me popping in from time to time. I LOVE photography.

Thank you from all of us.

We not only don't mind, but welcome you and invite you to join in!

Dave

Just stumbled across this section on CC. You all posted some really

beautiful shots. :)

I hope you dont mind me popping in from time to time. I LOVE photography.

No we don't mind you popping in. Welcome and feel free to share any time. Thanks for dropping by.

And castawaymam, thanks for dropping by also. Like your photo, very nice. Have any more you care to share? :D

thanks Dave & Cruiser Forever. :)

Here are a few I've taken recently.

Ok you got your welcome...now go away! You make us look bad! :D

Kidding, of course! Very nice shots!

Dave

Archived