OT: Favorite Non Cruise Photograph

Thank you, Cruiser Forever, and yes I have lots more. Been enjoying the photos for a few months now. And I agree with TexasJam, love all the different prespectives of the photos.

Thanks, the possibilities are endless. I too am loving all the different pictures that everyone is sharing. So many topics from flowers, pets and children it can go on and on. So thanks everyone for contributing to this thread. :D Keep on sharing.

Mnbruce, it looks like you have been to the Everglades.

Yes I have been to the Everglades,but not for about 6 years. My shots were taken at the Viera Wetlands and the Merritt Island National Wildlife Refuge. Your Images are wonderful! I'm glad to see you got a Spoonbill shot,I failed on my only opportunity

Yes I have been to the Everglades,but not for about 6 years. My shots were taken at the Viera Wetlands and the Merritt Island National Wildlife Refuge. Your Images are wonderful! I'm glad to see you got a Spoonbill shot,I failed on my only opportunity

Seeing the spoonbills was the highlight of our visit to the Everglades. I was born and raised in Florida but had never been to the Everglades and I had never seen a spoonbill in the wild. They were beautiful! There are more pictures at the link below. I think you have added a couple of places to the list of must sees in Florida when we go back for a visit and they aren't quite as far from Virginia.:)

WOW, I have to admit these photos are amazing and good enough for magazines. We surely have talented photographers on these boards. I love the Alaska pictures and the Florida birds. And how cute is that cat photo? So beautiful. Keep the photos coming. It is fun seeing everyone's pictures.

Here are 2 photos my daughter took on her vacation to Disney World last year.

HPIM1027.jpg

HPIM1111.jpg

Archived