OT: Favorite Non Cruise Photograph

I think you have added a couple of places to the list of must sees in Florida when we go back for a visit and they aren't quite as far from Virginia.:)

Merritt Island covers a large area and can be a hit and miss situation as far as wildlife goes. Viera Wetlands is a photographers and birders paradise. The wetland is actually part of the Brevard County wastewater treatment facility. Here is a link to some info:http://www.dep.state.fl.us/water/wastewater/dom/wetviera.htm

Here is a link to my gallery with most of the photos coming from the wetlands.http://imagesbybruce.smugmug.com/gallery/4485731_3EKRJ#263889038_gezgV

I checked out your Everglades gallery and a number of other galleries,I really enjoyed them. I see you were in Alaska this summer,so were we. One more link:http://imagesbybruce.smugmug.com/gallery/5964892_dP3Ce#372287958_m2h9o

WOW, I have to admit these photos are amazing and good enough for magazines. We surely have talented photographers on these boards. I love the Alaska pictures and the Florida birds. And how cute is that cat photo? So beautiful. Keep the photos coming. It is fun seeing everyone's pictures.

I agree with everything you said here and enjoyed your daughters photos also.

The photos on this site are truly amazing! You all make me want to buy a new camera, take a class and hit the road!! Here are a couple more of my favs.

Janet

bd1fbbfd.jpg

These fox showed up in my yard after a snow flurry and just hung around!

b55d3e9a.jpg

Another Alaska shot Sitka

Alaskalovr Those photos are really beautiful, especially the Alaska snapshot. You should make a 11X14 print and hang that one up in your home. Perfect. Thanks for sharing and come again and add some more.

Thanks!!

I do actually have that picture hanging up! Judging from the pages of spectacular shots here I am sure I am not the only one. Here's another Alaska picture. This is taken at Fort Yukon, north of the Arctic Circle at a small native village. Athabaskan I believe?

c84a5c41.jpg

I would love to see some more of yours also!!

Janet

Thanks!!

I do actually have that picture hanging up! Judging from the pages of spectacular shots here I am sure I am not the only one. Here's another Alaska picture. This is taken at Fort Yukon, north of the Arctic Circle at a small native village. Athabaskan I believe?

c84a5c41.jpg

I would love to see some more of yours also!!

Janet

Another great photo. I like it. I will be posting so more next week {hopefully} since I haven't taken any recent pictures, but now that spring is just around the corner I'll be shooting away. Thanks again for sharing here on CC.

Wow I've been really impressed by the pics some of you guys have. I haven't posted any pics on here before but here goes.

n840233076_1062870_6895.jpg

n840233076_1062876_6403.jpg

n840233076_1062975_1272.jpg

Love the Fall pics. Where were they taken?

Here's a couple more.

bf40f15f.jpg

Grand Canyon

3598f18e.jpg

Brooks Range Arctic National Refuge (I think)

wow.. really great shots everyone. :)

Alaskalovr, those are amazing shots. Hope I have the opportunity

to see those places one day.

Well Baseball is in full swing, so its how I will be spending my free time till June. Here are a couple shots of DS9's first game of the season this weekend.

(Heavily cropped)

_MG_4521.jpg

_MG_4515.jpg

This one probably would be deleted by most.. but I just thought it was interesting. :)

_MG_4506.jpg

wow.. really great shots everyone. :)

Alaskalovr, those are amazing shots. Hope I have the opportunity

to see those places one day.

Well Baseball is in full swing, so its how I will be spending my free time till June. Here are a couple shots of DS9's first game of the season this weekend.

(Heavily cropped)

_MG_4521.jpg

_MG_4515.jpg

This one probably would be deleted by most.. but I just thought it was interesting. :)

_MG_4506.jpg

Thanks sports-mom! And I would also not have deleted that shot. I think it is great! I am really enjoying everyone's pics. Keep posting!!

Archived