Skagway Fishing Charter Recommendations

Twomalamutes

Skagway Fishing Charter Recommendations?

We have decided we would like to go fishing in Skagway. I have found several on the internet, but was looking for anyone who had fish hand experience. We have been to Alaska 2 times before and done the "big excursions". Thought we might try fishing this time.

Thanks.

Skagway Fishing Charter Recommendations?

We have decided we would like to go fishing in Skagway. I have found several on the internet, but was looking for anyone who had fish hand experience. We have been to Alaska 2 times before and done the "big excursions". Thought we might try fishing this time.

Thanks.

You might want to look into fishing while in Ketchikan..Thats seems to where most people fish. My husband and uncle booked a half day fishing trip with Magnum Charters and came back with 3 salmon. The fishing trip through the cruise ship pretty much caught ziltch..:)

2406431280041872668S600x600Q85.jpg

They also had the fish processed and shipped to us..It was beautifully done with no bones..

Kelly

Archived