Rhapsody of the Seas

My review of my 9/5 cruise is posted on the member review board. Essentially, my only negatives were the food in the Windjammer not being as good as I remembered it from previous cruises, fewer non-production show evenings and a really bad excursion. My poor waiter was a little too stressed - I just wanted to tell him to relax - we were all fine! I would not hesitate to cruise on her again - especially if I had the chance to do so out of Sydney.

I will be cruising on the Rhapsody in just 15 days time!!! :D :D also out of Sydney. Hopefully I will be able to get good internet connection (I assume they will have wi fi?) and will be writing about our cruise while onboard! Cant wait!

I will be cruising on the Rhapsody in just 15 days time!!! :D :D also out of Sydney. Hopefully I will be able to get good internet connection (I assume they will have wi fi?) and will be writing about our cruise while onboard! Cant wait!

Yes, they have wi-fi hotspots. I was never able to get connected though so I just used their computers to post live. I have links to my live posts from my fabulous Rhapsody cruise in May in my signature.

We sailed her in May ( Alaska...)...Loved it!...great ship, great crew....the food was good to very good....

We would ABSOLUTELY sail her again......anywhere, anytime..

Message to Wrona...

What are we going to do now that RCCL pulled the plug on the Radiance short cruises (after 11-2009) already??? We were SO excited by the original announcement we booked a B2B for 4-2010......now we're shopping, again.....Urrrr!

Steve-O

Message to Wrona...

What are we going to do now that RCCL pulled the plug on the Radiance short cruises (after 11-2009) already??? We were SO excited by the original announcement we booked a B2B for 4-2010......now we're shopping, again.....Urrrr!

Steve-O

Switch to the November 16th sailing with me!!!:D They haven't cancelled that one. Yet.

Sorry about the loss of your back to back. Hopefully when Radiance reappears on the schedule it will be to somewhere fabulous to make up for the loss of your cruises.

2009 is booked already...

4 days at WalleyWorld before Mariner OTS Mex Riv for our 30th anniversary....

Then...son's wedding and a family reunion.

Throw in a trip to Yellowstone and I'm out of vacation days....

May end up doing a Panama Canal cruise in Sept 2010.....OR....Oasis! ( the rates for Sept 2010 are amazing!)

Go to the zoo!! Take the ferry over. Of course, it's been many years since I was there, but we liked it so much that we went twice. You get a great ride through Sydney Harbor. I fell in love with all the red-tiled roofs. You disembark at the bottom of a hill and take a tram up to the entrance. You then wander your way through the zoo and back down the hill. The vistas are amazing. The gardens are beautiful. Plus, it is so much fun seeing all the different kinds of animals.

Australian wine is lovely!

Thanks everyone for the reali positive reviews - I just cant wait till we sail on her.

We will be in Sydney for 6 days before boarding the ship - yippee!!

Ta

Barbara

Hi Barbara, just to say we will be joining you on this cruise. We have 3 days in Sydney pre cruise. We have tried to pack all we can into those 3 days.

Looking forward to the cruise and all the stops.

We have just returned from a week in Mexico where it rained everyday:( so looking for some sun.

Have a great time

from Angie x

Archived