You can track your ship!

snbgcruiser

I was so exicited when I found that site unil I checked it when Carnival cancelled the Conquest due to Ike. Sure enough it showed she was in Jamaica, Grand Caymen, Cozumel. I wish it was real time :(

Hi Dawg,

actually, I have been waiting for someone to ask this :D. But because our database of ships isn't meant to be complete, I didn't program that until now. But OK, maybe this will be helpful.

Just click on a port name in your cruise itinerary, and at the bottom you will now see a list of ships in port on that day:

*****/reise.php?reise=14971

According to what we have in our databse, you would be alone in Progreso, and you'll see the Independence of the Seas in Cozumel. But I wouldn't take bets on that these will be the only ships you'll be with in port...

Cheers!

No Carnival Destiny on the list? <pout> ;)

Which data? If you mean the ship positions: Yes, just click on the Google Earth button at the top of this page: *****/schiffe.php

Doe anyone know where the Google Earth add on to display the ship positions gets it's info and updates? I have used it and it is very good, but wondered who was doing it?

jw:cool:

Hi Dawg,

actually, I have been waiting for someone to ask this :D. But because our database of ships isn't meant to be complete, I didn't program that until now. But OK, maybe this will be helpful.

Just click on a port name in your cruise itinerary, and at the bottom you will now see a list of ships in port on that day:

*****/reise.php?reise=14971

According to what we have in our databse, you would be alone in Progreso, and you'll see the Independence of the Seas in Cozumel. But I wouldn't take bets on that these will be the only ships you'll be with in port...

Cheers!

Thanks!!! this is really neat!!!! I will make sure to save this in my favorites! :D

Archived