THIS IS IMPORTANT SO READ IT...carry on bag!!!!!

mikeblum

On both our cruises we had our luggage within a few hours of boarding. Both times it was left outside our room.

We fly in a day before, so before going to the ship I wear my bathing suit underneath my clothes and put my sunscreen lotion, sunglasses, etc. in my purse and carry on my camera. We don't cruise with laptops or other electronics. I've never had the need to take extra clothes.

Wow wonder which port that was. In Texas I only remember seeing everyone in tee shirts and shorts and casual clothes. Dont remember folks wearing long heavy pants, maybe more travel further to ports like Florida than what you see in Texas.

No one would have to tell me this, its hot where I live too.

;) Well, put.....:D

from about november to april it has a tendency to be a little chilly or down right cold when flying to catch your cruise if you live above the mason dixon line...noth country...i can remmeber a number of yrs ago on the friday after thanksgiving we left from minnesota...took a cab to the airport at 5am and it was 11below zero...needless to say i was not in shorts or t-shirt...if we weren't doing a pre-nite in miami i would have gotten on the ship in long pants and heavy shirt or sweater...UNLESS PACKING A CARRY ON BAG TO CHANGE OUT OF MY WINETR CLOTHING INTO SHORT OR BATHING SUIT...THE CARRY ON BAG IS PIVITOL TO ENJOYING YOUR FIRST COUPLE OF HRS ONBOARD...

Archived