Ronys Independent Tours

hagges

Wow great pictures I was wondering does anyone know if both Rony tours and Victor bodden tours go to this same monkey stop??

As far as I know, the Monkey Stop is located on Victor Bodden's property and is owned by Victor--so unless you are going to Gumbalimba Park, this would be the same spot where tour operators like Rony and Victor's tours would take you too.

• 3 months later...

Great little company with excellent people to take you around and see the sights at your leisure without being stuck in a big group or on a bus. They are outside the gauntlet of Cruise ship stores, a short walk up a hill and down the other side. It is probably a 20 min. walk or you can pay a taxi $2 per person and they will drive you there in 5 min. When we arrived, we were warmly greeted and assigned a car and driver. We paid one price for the entire day and it was very reasonable and well worth having a private driver and car at our disposal the entire day. they will take you exactly where you want to go and whatever itinerary you want to follow. If you do not know what to see they will make recommendations and help you accomplish all that you want to accomplish. They will also take you places that no one else will take you off the beaten path so you can truly experience what Isla Roatan is truly like and not just see the touristy areas. Our driver was named Hector and he was great. If you want to snorkle or zip line or whatever, they know the best places and also know the places that will give you nice discounts. I am very happy with this company and the price I paid was well worth it. I thought the price was a steal.

Visited January 2013

Archived