Live from the Monarch - Panama Canal repositioning

rubrrick

ok since there are experts on here right now;) I'll ask again--which time fo the year is the best to go through--fall or spring? watching this today has made me want to do this even more. course I may have to go on another cruise line since I want to go all the way through & RCCL's sailings are now limited .

[quote name='crazy 4 cruising']ok since there are experts on here right now;) I'll ask again--which time fo the year is the best to go through--fall or spring? watching this today has made me want to do this even more. course I may have to go on another cruise line since I want to go all the way through & RCCL's sailings are now limited .[/quote]

Brenda,

I'm hoping that they'd do what they did w/ the Serenade for next year. Back and forth (alternating San Juan and FLL). If not ... I'm also looking at [SIZE=1]Princess.[/SIZE]

I'm going w/ a group. We should talk. ~ L

The canal transits (and I do recommend a FULL transit) are usually in the Spring around April and again in the Fall around October or November. Each has their good points/bad points. Spring can be hot, although the weather is usually not rainy. Fall can be very rainy but much cooler. Either one is great. Personally, I'd take the one that leaves you off closer to home!:D

[quote name='ladylawyer']Brenda,

I'm hoping that they'd do what they did w/ the Serenade for next year. Back and forth (alternating San Juan and FLL). If not ... I'm also looking at [SIZE=1]Princess.[/SIZE]

I'm going w/ a group. We should talk. ~ L[/quote]
absolutely!!

[quote name='tinkerme1']The canal transits (and I do recommend a FULL transit) are usually in the Spring around April and again in the Fall around October or November. Each has their good points/bad points. Spring can be hot, although the weather is usually not rainy. Fall can be very rainy but much cooler. Either one is great. Personally, I'd take the one that leaves you off closer to home!:D[/quote]
thanks

wish they would do out of galveston like celebrity USED to do or so I am told, it was before we became cruise addicts!!!

Archived