fu fu drinks...

mikeblum

i'm haven a brutal day at the office and ya know i could really go for a frozen fu fu drink right about now as I day dream about sailing away on the mariner of the sea's from california ON MARCH 15,2009...WHAT TYPE OF FU FU CONCOCTION SHOULD I HAVE HAVE...THE POOL SERVICE ON RCCL MAKES A MEAN MANGO TANGO...

WHEN YOU GET TO MAIN STRETT IN ST MARTIN YOU TAKE A RIGHT AND IT'S DOWN ABOUT 5 OR 6 BLOCKS AND IT WILL BE ON THE LEFT SIDE OF THE STREET WITH A BIG OVERSTUFFED BEAR SITTING IN FRONT WEARING A guavaberry's t-shirt...it's on all of the rccl's maps that they hand out...you won't miss it...enjoy the trip and your pit stop at guavaberry's...

i'm haven a brutal day at the office and ya know i could really go for a frozen fu fu drink right about now as I day dream about sailing away on the mariner of the sea's from california ON MARCH 15,2009...WHAT TYPE OF FU FU CONCOCTION SHOULD I HAVE HAVE...THE POOL SERVICE ON RCCL MAKES A MEAN MANGO TANGO...

Strawberry LavaFlow... mmmm

i had a berry lavaflow up at the 19th hole lounge by the pool and it was magnificent...a drink never to be forgotten...yes it's a ice cream drink...very refreshing after beating the streets of st thomas and all those jewelry stores...my credit card was still warm...

i had a berry lavaflow up at the 19th hole lounge by the pool and it was magnificent...a drink never to be forgotten...yes it's a ice cream drink...very refreshing after beating the streets of st thomas and all those jewelry stores...my credit card was still warm...

A berry lava flow is an ice cream drink? mmmm Do they serve that on all the ships? What else is in it?

I am not a Fuu Fuu drink kinda guy myself. Give me a bucket of beer or a vodka tonic or even a Crown and gingerale anytime.

However if there was ever a time for me to have one it is when sailing away..... Man do they ever taste good then. The Key Lime is an ice-cream drink that is like drinking a milk shake. hard to have just one. I also like the lava flow. However on the CCL they call them Miami vice and I think they use better rum.

Archived