WHO'S ON BOARD: Officers, Staff and Crew

C 2 C

It's been a while since this chart was updated. If anyone is back from a recent sailing, please post any news of transfers, additions and skuttlebutt about your favorite ship and staff assignments.

WhosOnboard-1.jpg

C 2 C:

How do you get the spreadsheet into your post. When I cut and paste, it does not align, and when I try to insert from file it is over the 19.5k limit.

Ken

I think it's a screen capped photo of the spreadsheet and then uploaded and pasted in.

That's the long & the short of it.

[print scr] paste to "PAINT", cut & paste to get rid of non-essentials, trim to 1027max width, save as JPEG, upload into Photobucket, copy img location, paste into CC post...

It's tedious but I have found no other way to create and post a chart on this site:(

Who is the gentleman in the first picture (in the black suit)?

Captain Dimitiros Kafetzis, master of Infinity and slated as the alternate master of Solstice

His stripes are on the sleeves on "winter uniforms"

Arno

Thanks you again for posting the list of Captains/etc. I am on Millennium on the 23rd November and I am not clear who is the Captain at that time. Looks like there is a change in August.

Hope you are both well and still enjoying your cruises despite all the agro.

Sue

That's the long & the short of it.

[print scr] paste to "PAINT", cut & paste to get rid of non-essentials, trim to 1027max width, save as JPEG, upload into Photobucket, copy img location, paste into CC post...

It's tedious but I have found no other way to create and post a chart on this site:(

You're right, it is tedious, but it worked for another thread.

Thanks!

Ken

Has anyone seen our favorite X Maitre d' ? His name is Shaddie Sahadi (as close as I can get to the spelling) He is from Australia and the last time we saw him was in June of 2004 on the Summit in Alaska. He made my birthday something special by getting us an invitation to the Chief Engineer's Table for dinner. We are hoping he will be on the Solstice, is there any way to find out where he is???

Captain Dimitiros Kafetzis, master of Infinity and slated as the alternate master of Solstice

Good evening,Arno,

The current master of INFINITY is the gentleman next to him: Cpt Pappas.... Looks slightly more ''alive''on this pix than on our recent sailing with him & his vessel in September.:rolleyes:

Cheers

Good evening,Arno,

The current master of INFINITY is the gentleman next to him: Cpt Peppas.... Looks slightly more ''alive''on this pix than on our recent sailing with him & his vessel in September.:rolleyes:

Cheers

Would you perhaps have some up-dated info for the slots under Infinity?

I believe that all the Celebrity Captains except for Captain Peppas are visible and friendly. He is the only one that we have sailed with that did not show up at the Senior officer's party for Captain's Club on our sailing several years ago. Did he attend on your recent cruise?

Millennium (October 17 sailing)

Master: Zisis Taramas

Hotel Director: Sheldon Thompson

Cruise Director: Dru Pavlov (until November 14, moving to Solstice late January to take over from Nick Weir)

Cruise Sales: Melanie Pavlov

Captain's Club Hostess: Anna Duwell

Rendez Vous: Kathleen and the Saints

Party Bad: Sipra

Guitarist: Jefferson Ang (until November 2, will join Solstice November 23)

A Cappella: The Voice Males

Michael's Club: John Owen

Quartet: Elan String Quartet

Has anyone seen our favorite X Maitre d' ? His name is Shaddie Sahadi (as close as I can get to the spelling) He is from Australia and the last time we saw him was in June of 2004 on the Summit in Alaska. He made my birthday something special by getting us an invitation to the Chief Engineer's Table for dinner. We are hoping he will be on the Solstice, is there any way to find out where he is???

We asked about him on Summitt in March and they told us he had left Celebrity and was living in S Africa now. He is a super guy who went out of his way to make you feel welcome, nothing too much trouble:) .

RICH...................

Would you perhaps have some up-dated info for the slots under Infinity?

I believe that all the Celebrity Captains except for Captain Peppas are visible and friendly. He is the only one that we have sailed with that did not show up at the Senior officer's party for Captain's Club on our sailing several years ago. Did he attend on your recent cruise?

Good evening, Arno....Agreed: If you recall, I did refer to him as the ''funeral director'' in a recent p.m. to you about this voyage. He did show up for one of the Captain'sClub cocktail parties, and for the Captain's Welcome function. Otherwise, MIA. His noon announcements were over at approximately 12;00;15.(except the last day at sea: that one lasted another 14 seconds or so....)-mostly inaudible.:o

Chef Engineer: Dimitrios Sakelariou

Hotel Director: Leonie Henry ( including a walking cast on left foot....)

Staff Captain: Ioannis Kassimatis

Cruise Director: Allan King

Staff cheif Engineer:Georgios Maragkos

F&B Manager: Mike Bramlett

Captain Club hostess: Ria ???

Future sales manager: Jose ???

Entertainers:

*Tom Listerbarger; mostly in Michaels' Club

*Charlie Butler:mostly in Cova Cafe

*Discovery Strings Ensemble; mostly in Cova Cafe

*So cool quartet: Rendez-vous lounge

*Aaron Cohen Jazz trio; Martini/champagne bar

*PartyBand Centerfold: Constellation Club #11

*Port Authority: A capella quartet: ; mostly Michael's Club

Others: Guests relation manager; invisible----Maitre D' ...same---Restaurant Manager: Edouardo ( I think....)

There you go !!

Cheers:rolleyes:

We asked about him on Summitt in March and they told us he had left Celebrity and was living in S Africa now. He is a super guy who went out of his way to make you feel welcome, nothing too much trouble:) .

RICH...................

Thank you Rich. I am Lauren and will see you On Solstice Nov, 23

We were on the Century in August. In speaking the Jorge Simoes the Restaurant Manger, he was going on vacation, but would be coming back to the Century.

Hi,

He told us the same thing during our B2B June/July.

He's quite an engaging and visible chap; energetic as well.

Cheers

:)

I think the whole team is wonderful:

GreatManagementTeam-2.jpg

Ah...yes: I also recognize the Maitre D'...the big burly bear...but ever so efficient and present !!

Yes; the entire crew, top on to bottom, was superb on Century....:) :)

Cheers