WHO'S ON BOARD: Officers, Staff and Crew

C 2 C

I believe that Chandru went home in April and will probably not return.

Hi,

I just realized who you are. :rolleyes: Do you have some inside knowledge that he is not returning? It is definitely HIS plan to return soon. This makes me a little nervous. Really hope your info. is not correct.

Anne

Hi,

I just realized who you are. :rolleyes: Do you have some inside knowledge that he is not returning? It is definitely HIS plan to return soon. This makes me a little nervous. Really hope your info. is not correct.

Anne

I have not been on board a ship for a month now and my rumor mill has dried up. My latest source told me he had gone home on medical leave and that he wanted to spend more time with his family. Only a direct contact would clear this up. Perhaps he is on facebook.

I have not been on board a ship for a month now and my rumor mill has dried up. My latest source told me he had gone home on medical leave and that he wanted to spend more time with his family. Only a direct contact would clear this up. Perhaps he is on facebook.

I saw Chandru the evening prior to his scheduled deprture. In fact DW and I talked to him a few seconds prior to his leaving. He told me of a loss in the family and said he decided to return home at once to be with his DW and take cure of his medical situation. When I returned later that week from Millennium I saw from an Eclipse review that he was still on the ship. Could only guess that they couldn't get a replacement and he was called back to the ship prior to going to the airport.

Look forward to seeing you again next season.

Our cruising days might be at an end. A week after we returned home (we were very fortunate that this did not occur onboard,) my DW discovered the agonies of "tic douloureux".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trigeminal_neuralgia

I am so very sorry to hear this. Sending my very best wishes to Joanne.

Life can be so darned unpredictable. :(

Anne

I am so very sorry to hear this. Sending my very best wishes to Joanne.

Life can be so darned unpredictable. :(

Anne

Thanks Anne.

I'm so glad we cruised when we did. As a result of our travels we have many great memories and cruise friends to remember.

Our cruising days might be at an end. A week after we returned home (we were very fortunate that this did not occur onboard,) my DW discovered the agonies of "tic douloureux".

Our best wishes for recovery and return to cruising go out to you and Joanne. We still have so many discussions we need to continue.

I, too, have realized who you are. My best wishes to you and Joanne. My prayers will be with her, and you also as you help her through this. Be assured that as you are enjoying memories of cruising there are those of us who are enjoying memories of cruising with the two of you.

I was on the Millie last fall. Rich was the cruise director. Is there any way to know who the activities staff was? I remember one in particular was a shorter, dark completed, male from Miami. I use to know his name but have now forgot. I'd live to sail on a ship he was on as he was always full of life

I think that Predrag Pajovic will be the maitre d' in Qsine on the Millennium. He is really great because he makes the Qsine experience even better than it is. He mingles with the guests a lot and is very pleasant. He was in Qsine on the Infinity after its Solsticization. The room is beautiful and the Qsine experience just so much fun, not to mention the good food!

Thanks for the update. I thought I heard that Goran would be in Qsine and Tony would be in the other speciality. Guess things changed (as they always seem to!) Best wishes for smooth sailings!

Thanks for the update. I thought I heard that Goran would be in Qsine and Tony would be in the other speciality. Guess things changed (as they always seem to!) Best wishes for smooth sailings!

Tony told me that he would be going to MIL, but that could have changed. Jovel will be at Blu.

Don't hold me to this. I think that Predrag is in Qsine, but I could be wrong.

Can anyone tell us who is currently the captain of the Infinity, who is the Loyalty Ambassador and the cruise director? We're sailing next month and are interested in knowing. Thanks! I absolutely love this thread.

WOW.......hi Arno, so sorry to read about this and send my best

to Joanne too.

Can anyone tell us who is currently the captain of the Infinity, who is the Loyalty Ambassador and the cruise director? We're sailing next month and are interested in knowing. Thanks! I absolutely love this thread.

The captain of the Infinity in June will be Captain Michael Sympouras. I do not know who the cruise director or loyalty ambassador will be on the ship.

Just off the Millie and after several days of rumors and innuendo, we learned that Andrew Harris has left Celebrity. Very disappointing news, as he was loved by both passengers and crew. We booked this last cruise because of the attitude he brought to the ship, and his departure was noticed! Good luck to Andrew in his newest endeavor and thank you for 3 unforgettable Millie cruises! We really missed him on this last Millie cruise!!! A great Hotel Director!

Also just off Millie - and echo the regrets about Andrew not being there. She is a different ship now.... lots of people on first contract too.

List as of June 1:

Captain Zisis Taramas; Staff Capt. Damianos Xenakis; Guest relations Mgr. Bosco Pires; Hotel Director Sheldon Thompson; Cruise Director Caissie Stafford; Food and Bev. Mgr. Oswald Harbrecht; Executive Chef Jason Banyon; Bar Mgr. Koray.

Les D.

Someone just returning from Summit in Bermuda posted a list that shows Theo Zakkas as the new Captain. Congratulations on the promotion Theo.

Darren Tiller was the Hotel Director... New? to the Company .

Sue Denning was the Cruise Director.

Costas Nestoroudis is the new Master of Solstice. :):)

Anne

Hi Anne:

That would mean that either Captain Gerry or Yannis Berdos will move to Silhouette? or Reflection?