WHO'S ON BOARD: Officers, Staff and Crew

C 2 C

Can anyone point me to the last post of the current chart please

There are not enough people reporting staff when returning from voyages. Without more input I cannot produce a chart with enough accurate information.

Watch for Dru Pavlov one the of the best ever CDs with Celebrity. He moved up to enterainment manager ashore. Seen him a few months ago as he was moving to RCL and going back to being a CD. He much prefers the interaction with guests and the several months off as a time. Shore side vacations were not to his liking. He said he was doing Oasis (?).
About a year and a half ago we were at a Captain's Table with Dru. I specifically asked him if he missed being a CD and he indicated that he did. You are right, he was among they very best at the job. Wish he'd return to his Celebrity roots.

He is the CD on Brilliance of the Seas now.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=43627395&postcount=1785

Edited by DonnaK

This is a summary of the latest information that I have. My guess is that Captain Peppas and Manetas are also on vacation. Anyone with connections on board, please post any changes.

WhosOnBoardAugust2014.png

This is a summary of the latest information that I have. My guess is that Captain Peppas and Manetas are also on vacation. Anyone with connections on board, please post any changes.

Michael's Club Concierge was Anca Cenea on Silhouette's 7/15 sailing, I had a family member on that cruise who reports that she was exceptionally good!

Reminded him of Maritza Moolman, the (former) legendary concierge on RCI's Seranade OTS.

Will report back after my 10/5 Summit sailing, if needed. Really looking forward to experiencing Richard Spacey as CD. We previously just missed him on Explorer OTS Bermuda cruise.

Thanks for all the time & effort you put into this!

Jane

Infinity as of 4 August 2014:

Master: Michael Sympouras

Chief Engineer: Ioannis Nionakis

Staff Captain: Matthaios Karandreas

G. R. Manager: Julie Sherrington

H. D.: Christos Karavos

C. D. : Pete Baker

Food and Beverage: Clint Kelu

Ex. Chef: Marius Gitlan

Captain's Club Hostess: Claudia Del Castillo

Michael's Club Concierge: Neil Weaver

Reflection as of July 14th

Master: Captain Athanasios G Peppas (I think he left at the end of our cruise)

Chief Engineer: Manolis Voulgaris

Staff Captain: Kyriakos Matragka

Guest relations Manager: Migle Zukaite

Hotel Director: Jamie Petts

Cruise Director: Alexander Yepremian

Food & Beverage Director: David Wood

Executive Chef: Tato Garcia (from Malaga, Spain)

Captain's Club Hostess: Alexandra Fataccioli

Michael's Club Concierge: Lenny Gabriel-Regis

**Cruisenut- changes in red. Thanks for the effort you put into this!!

Edited by drarill

Michael's Club Concierge was Anca Cenea on Silhouette's 7/15 sailing, I had a family member on that cruise who reports that she was exceptionally good!

Reminded him of Maritza Moolman, the (former) legendary concierge on RCI's Seranade OTS.

Will report back after my 10/5 Summit sailing, if needed. Really looking forward to experiencing Richard Spacey as CD. We previously just missed him on Explorer OTS Bermuda cruise.

Thanks for all the time & effort you put into this!

Jane

Sorry to quote myself, but I believe I just discovered that the "Maritsa" listed in chart for Millennium is actually the Maritza Moolman I mentioned above!

I figured this out from reading this post: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=42653332&postcount=16

If true, this is GREAT News for Celebrity!

Millennium is actually the Maritza Moolman

Unfortunately if Maritza has been onboard since May she may be gone soon. We will find out next month when we board for our Asian Odyssey.

Thank you for the recent updates from drarill, Texed, and JaneStarr.

Texed: Did Pete Baker mention that he would be leaving soon? Perhaps Alejandro was on board for the transfer of duties?

Can someone who's been on Summit recently please clear up a question we have going, on our roll-call?

It was my original understanding that Captain Dimitrios Kafetzis would be the ship's Master, through the current Summit Bermuda season. But, something posted in the Members' Review section said that "Captain Demetrius" was leaving the ship for a one-month vacation. That didn't sound right either -- since X doesn't usually rotate ships' officers for such a short period. :confused:

So, we're getting ready to sail in three weeks, and I was really looking forward to cruising with Captain Kafetzis again -- he was on our very first X cruise. Hoping that somebody has the "scoop" on this one! :cool:

Oh, and if the rumors are true that Maritza Moolman is working for X now, we are so lucky! She was Concierge on our Serenade sailing, years ago -- what a fantastic lady! :)

Unfortunately if Maritza has been onboard since May she may be gone soon. We will find out next month when we board for our Asian Odyssey.

Thank you for the recent updates from drarill, Texed, and JaneStarr.

Texed: Did Pete Baker mention that he would be leaving soon? Perhaps Alejandro was on board for the transfer of duties?

Arno,

I know the chances are slim, but I'm really wishing hard that Maritza ends up on Summit for our 10/5 Canada/New England cruise, if you don't get the pleasure of her company!

Funny thing is that I can't put my finger on what she did to make me feel this way. Maritza's just an amazingly thoughtful and caring person who happens to be extremely efficient and able to make things run smoothly. We were on Serenade OTS as an extended family group of 10 people the year my mother was widowed. Maritza set the bar impossibly high for any future concierge. She is genuinely interested in each person. Don't know where she found the time or energy. She even borrowed my DH's travel guitar one evening to unwind.

Jane

PS I haven't even tried to guess which officers should be aboard Summit on 10/5 yet, other than CD Richard Spacey. Will be interested in reading reports in the next month or so.

Changes on Solstice:

UPDATE FROM SOLSTICE AUGUST 8,2014

Master Zisis Taramas

GRM Mario Tavares

HD Tom Brady.

CD Patti Honacki.

F&B Simon Coley

Ex Chef Stephen Adelle-Jondeau

Rest Mgr Marek

CCH Rose

MCC Samantha Ruckheim

House Band Top Notch

I agree with several other posters: At over 2800 posts going back 5 years it is time to retire this one and start a new one. With information that is this time sensitive 5 year old posts are of little value.

I agree with several other posters: At over 2800 posts going back 5 years it is time to retire this one and start a new one. With information that is this time sensitive 5 year old posts are of little value.

Yup, I agree. Its of little value unless its right up to the minute.

No one is twisting anyone's arm to view this thread.

You can always start one of your own with up to date information. :cool:

No one is twisting anyone's arm to view this thread.

You can always start one of your own with up to date information. :cool:

Although they probably did not mean it the way it came across, I wanted you to know that I for one really appreciate the work you have put into this thread. :)

Honestly, it's easier for me the way it is now. I'm subscribed to this thread and get an email whenever it's updated. I just click on the link in the email that ends with "goto=newpost", and it takes me right to the most recent unread post. If I want to view the thread from where I left off while on the Celebrity message board, I just click on the "down arrow" to the left of the thread title. (This only works if you're signed in).

I'm happy with whatever is easiest for Arno. Really appreciate the amount of time and energy that must go into compiling this over such a long time period.

Jane

Can only be updated when people report with up to the minute information. Sometimes that doesn't happen. It is almost an impossible goal to be 100% up to date since staff can change very quickly. I've been told by Capt. Nicholas that he will be in command when Connie leaves for the November TA,but Capt. Tasos will take over in Tenerife. That's the plan, but it can change very quickly.I most appreciate the effort that goes into maintaining the list.

Boy, I am glad someone else said something as I was getting ready

to do it:eek:.....I believe Arno was doing this chart as a favor for everyone.

For those of you who think it serves no value and is not current enough?

Start your own chart:rolleyes:

Thanks Arno, there are those of us who do appreciate it:)