WHO'S ON BOARD: Officers, Staff and Crew

C 2 C

She is the best! Any Idea who will take over after Maja leaves?

Maja said that Manuela Becker will be replacing her. I'm sailing Summit on July 7 so I'll confirm name once again with Maja. And, yes, I agree Maja is the best!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Captain Leo

Sue Denning

and Jamie Petts on the Eclipse!!!!! :D

We don't sail till next February but I would be SO HAPPY to have this trio !!! :D

Wouldn't we all. What a trip that would be.

Mary

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk HD

Just off the Infinity this morning. Full name for Cruise Director is Alejandro Tortorelli. Food & Beverage Director is Vladimir Savic. Sorry, I did not bother with Entertainment except for the fabulous shows Boogie Wonderland and iBroadway .... wow!!!

Donald.

Just off the Infinity this morning. Full name for Cruise Director is Alejandro Tortorelli. Food & Beverage Director is Vladimir Savic. Sorry, I did not bother with Entertainment except for the fabulous shows Boogie Wonderland and iBroadway .... wow!!!

Donald.

Good to know Infinity still had the old shows, when they change to the new style ones without any meaning I reckon that'll​ be a sad day.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Forums mobile app

Does anyone know how long Richard Spacey will be on Equinox as Cruise Director? He just started May 26 from what I can tell. Is he usually on for 4 months at a time? We sail September 4 and have heard he is a great CD.

Adding to Kapricorn's and johhnnyt's posts regarding Infinity. We are just off the B2B of the Infinity Pacific Coast (May 17) and Alaska (May 28) cruises. The only Senior Officer change between the two cruises is that Vladimir Savic replaced Vedran Jelavic as F&B Manager on the Alaska cruise. I cannot confirm if the Chief Housekeeper was the same on the Alaska cruise as I did not inquire.

Production shows (w/ singers & dancers - a couple performers may have changed) were the same on both cruises and also included Star Factory in addition to Productions shows mentioned by Kapricorn. Other guest entertainers in the theater were different between the two cruises (have names if interested, but they will change again). The lounge entertainment with the House Band, Dance Band, Piano & Vocals, etc. were all the same on both cruises (see names noted by johhnnyt in his post on May 24th). I have a list of the movies that were shown on the Rooftop Terrace and on TV if that is of interest to anyone.

I can also post the Senior Officer sheet with their photos if anyone is interested.

Donald.

May 17, Infinity Sailing

Master-Yannis Berdos

Staff Captain-Xenakis Damianos

Chief Engineer-Ionnis Nionakis

Hotel Director-Bosco Pires

GRM-Cameron Robertson

Cruise Director-Alejandro Tortorelli

F&B Director-Vedran Jelavic

Executive Chef-Kenny Ramos

Restaurant Ops Manager-Murat Dolas

Michaels Club-Erick Guzman

CC Hostess-Kirsty Sparks

Chief Housekeeper-Taylan

Vocal Guitar/Soloist-Ethan Cain

Guitar & Vocals-Passion Duo

Dance Band-Groovity

House Band-Take Five

DJ Joshua

Solo Piano-Vasi Katina

Does anyone know how long Richard Spacey will be on Equinox as Cruise Director? He just started May 26 from what I can tell. Is he usually on for 4 months at a time? We sail September 4 and have heard he is a great CD.

He was CD on our 4/24 sailing. I don't know if he was Equinox before that date .

Perry grant isn't on Celebrity anymore. Check his website to see which cruise line he is on. I think he is a good performer, better then many other celebrity performers. He is especially entertaining after a couple of drinks!

I know he's not on Celebrity, he seems to have settled into a part year on Princess and also part year on Crystal, with a few other short spells on other lines thrown in. As you say his website or FB page gives details.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Forums mobile app

Any new updates on staff for June 25 sailing on Equinox? Is Richard Spacer CD? Michael's Club concierge?

Jole is MCC don't know how long though. She was there in Nov & Jan and went on vacation. My anonymous source says.

Master Capt Manetas

HD Christophe

GRM Simona

CD Spacey

F&B Maksimović

EXCHEF Lisner

CCH Raluca

I am cruising in EQ on 18 & 25 June. I will post a picture of the spotlight page to the June 25 Thread.

Rick

Thanks Rick, we were on in Nov and Jan as well. It looked like she was gone on Arno's spreadsheet for a bit and is now back. I was hoping she is on a new contract and will be there when we sail in Sept.

Say hi to Barbara in MC, her contract was going to end in August and she was going to be leaving to start a B&B at home.

Royce

Edited by wrk2cruise
addition

Thanks Rick, we were on in Nov and Jan as well. It looked like she was gone on Arno's spreadsheet for a bit and is now back. I was hoping she is on a new contract and will be there when we sail in Sept.

Say hi to Barbara in MC, her contract was going to end in August and she was going to be leaving to start a B&B at home.

Royce

I assume she is the Bartender in Mike's? Would you know where she is from? Hungary perhaps? ~ Rick