Christmas decorations on cruise

Tytressa

One year we got off the ship on Nov. 3rd, and they started decorating that morning. The next cruise would have been decorated.

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh I hope soooo!!!! I'm going on the Inspiration on November 3rd!!!!! OMG, I'd love it!!!!!!!!!! pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase let it be so :) Holly

LOL,,,says the Jewish woman who loves Chistmas,,,,,,ok, so DH is Christian :)

A few cruises ago, I got off the ship the end of the first week of November. They were just beginning Christmas decorating that morning; boxes all over the place. You'll be delighted to know that, I'm sure.:)

I guess that means our November 30, 2008 cruise will be decorated - never really thought about till I read this thread - cool I guess. I did not really want to think about Christmas until after my cruise but no such luck huh lol! Oh well maybe that will get me thinking nd I will buy some gifts on board or in ports.

How long do the decorations stay up after Christmas? Have a cruise planned for the 3rd of January, it would be great if they keep them up that long, but I doubt it.

On the Inspiration, we embarked on Jan. 2 and the Christmas decorations were still up. I think they might have started taking them down toward the end of the cruise, but there were still some up when we left.

I guess that means our November 30, 2008 cruise will be decorated - never really thought about till I read this thread - cool I guess. I did not really want to think about Christmas until after my cruise but no such luck huh lol! Oh well maybe that will get me thinking nd I will buy some gifts on board or in ports.

I have been Christmas and Hanukkah shopping since May,,,,,,

and just to completely disgust you,,,,,

I'm done,,,,,,,including wrapping :)

Holly

Archived