Sky Explorer....?

Embre

I just noticed that Carnival has a new excursion for the "Sky Explorer", a supposedly new chair lift, taking you over the rain forest to the mountain top. Has anyone here experienced this attraction? I am assuming it can be accessed via. private means instead of through the cruise lines.

It looks really interesting, and I am thinking about checking it out after my tour with Peat Taylor.

Was hoping someone might have a little insight.

• 3 weeks later...

We did this last week and loved the whole Mystic Mountain experience; Chair lift, bobsled, lunch, zip-line. I would go back, but want to see more of Jamaica if we get to go back. It was hard to decide what to do, but I'm glad we got to do this. I would reccommend this to everyone. The zip-line (my first) was the best part of our cruise!

We did this last week and loved the whole Mystic Mountain experience; Chair lift, bobsled, lunch, zip-line. I would go back, but want to see more of Jamaica if we get to go back. It was hard to decide what to do, but I'm glad we got to do this. I would reccommend this to everyone. The zip-line (my first) was the best part of our cruise!

What tour group did you use?

What tour group did you use?

I'm trying to remember what they called themself, Kelly Tours, perhaps? Sorry, I can't remember.

Though we booked directly with Carnival, especially since we had to be transported from Mo Bay. We didn't want to take any chances of getting delayed back to the ship, on our own.

We had a great trour company. I highly recommend them!

We are planning on doing the chair lift on our cruise in January...does anyone have a pic of the infinity edge pool or can they describe it? Is it a nice pool and worth brining a suit and towel to swim? I cant find any info at all about the pool...please let me know! Thanks

I'll try to post pics when I get home, if I can figure that out.

The pool looked beautiful, I wish we had more time to get in, it looked inviting and I wanted to get in! We were rushed. The pool has a neat slide, although the pool looks a bit small, but its up on the mountain top with a beautiful view.

Thanks so much for even that little bit of info about the pool, as far as I know if we do the tour thru princess, we can go up the mountain and I think come down whenever we want..so hopefully we will have a chance to try the pool and not be rushed. If you do have pics try to post them when you return, or i can give you my regular e mail address. Thanks so much!

These pics don't do it justice, it is much nicer than it looks! But here goes.....

By the way, these pics were taken with a disposable, water proof camera, pics developed on the ship, then scanned and saved in the computer when we got home. So the quality is a bit lacking. Wish I had taken more too....

scan0020.jpg.eca24ea6e9a15da33bb57c0d764aedc2.jpg

scan0024.jpg.df16df05a6d772a728a1f083a6ed1d37.jpg

the whole mystic mountain area is AWSOME the chair lift to the top is great we booked the falls and the chair lift only and then you can buy add on for the bobsled once your there if you want to do it is awsome ride we ended up doing it like 2 - 3 times each you can buy 1 ride for 20 or 3 for 29 or 5 for 49 pool is small the view is great if your ship is in that port you get a great picture there is a restaurant also a zip line ride and a water slide the pool and slide are free there is also some Jamican history display up there it is a awsome place actual owned by carnival and an eco company I hear

Wow...I had all but given up on getting any responses on this thread, I am so glad I checked it now.

Mystic Mountain sounds great I would really like to fit the chair lift into my schedule if nothing else. Can anyone give me an idea of the time frame for getting to the top and back down?

Archived