Cabo Del Sol Golf through Carnival

WCURacerCB29

Anyone done this excursion through Carnival? What is the price and what all is included? Any other information would be greatly appreciated.

WCURacerCB29

When I was on the Pride I played this course many times......it is an expensive tour, but it´s the best golf course you´ll play on your trip, well worth the money. You could play any of the beautiful courses there, but with the tour, you´ll have a guaranteed tee time and transportation provided.

Cabo Del Sol has 2 courses, the Ocean and the Desert.....I love the Desert Course, some spectacular holes.

Enjoy.......hit them straight.

thanks Greg,

how much was the tour? I think I would rather play the Desert course, and I shouldn't have a problem hitting them straight unless the Pacific winds give me fits.

Would I be allowed to take someone with me just to ride? How much would that cost me?

I can´t remember the price......maybe $130.....once you get on the ship, speak to the golf pro and he/she will give you details about having ride alongs......have you checked the shore excursions prices? maybe do a search for ëlite golf¨......if they´re still doing the ships.....keep in mind I left the ships more than 3 years ago......surprised my memory is this good.

DH has used the golf cruises on CCL several times, and we have another scheduled in April.

CCL does an outstanding job with these tours. They even bring your water. :D

Just sign up at Elite Golf, submit your info, and someone from Elite will e-mail you with the confirmation and explanations.

As for someone riding along~~~I not so sure about that. I think only the golfers can go because they have to schedule the carts. I guess if you pay the full price and don't golf, it would be ok.

Pat

Cabo del sol is one of the best courses in mexico, The desert course is wonderful and considerably less expensive. I have played it thru Carnival (Elite) and am playing it again thru Princess (Elite) again in December.

The latest I heard was about 160.00 but its worth it and yes you can have a rider with you. The clubhouse is very nice and you can get good food afterwards. It is well worth taking the Elite ( cruise sposored ) excursion as they get you back to the ship directly after you play without worrying about taxis picking you up etc. Have fun - Highly reccommended.

Tom

WToms,

Does it cost extra to have a rider with you who isn't playing or is that free?

Hi Yes it did but I'm not sure how much. I would reccommend that you contact " LUISA" at Elite golf and ask. It depends sometimes on the golf course and how many are booked etc.

If you cant find the e-mail address for Elite let me know and I'll look it up for you but I think there is a link thru Princess Golf.

Have fun,

Tom

Archived