Carrying Drinks on Board

teacher2cruiser

If it's just a six pack, I would carry it on. We carried ours on for our recent Glory trip.

And in case you had any worries, there was a passenger that was allowed on with 2 36 packs of soda and a 24 pack of water. A 6 pack is nothin'! ;)

I wouldn't pack it in any luggage that isn't a carry on. Our first cruise we were stupid and packed some cokes in our luggage that the porter took. When it was delivered to our room, they were all busted all over our shoes. Later we saw the luggage room. It's a wonder anything makes it to the room unbroken!

Whether or not it's officially condoned (Carnival's "official" policy on this has changed a few times recently), we brought on a 12-pack of Diet Pepsi Wild Cherry in our carry on, sent it through the x-ray and had no problems. I also saw someone with one of those collapsible luggage carts with no less then four 12-packs of different kinds of pop and they didn't even bat an eye at him.

Archived