Noordam table for 2 recommendation

imae39

Could someone please tell me table # of table for two in nice location and name waiter they really liked. Thanks
Open (Lower) or fixed/traditional (Upper)? Upstairs we like tables by the railings so we can watch the activity downstairs: 77, 79, C, 82, 84, 90.

You can't count on any particular waiter at a particular table, as they rotate assignments.

Open (Lower) or fixed/traditional (Upper)? Upstairs we like tables by the railings so we can watch the activity downstairs: 77, 79, C, 82, 84, 90.

You can't count on any particular waiter at a particular table, as they rotate assignments.

AHHH -- just listed my table number!!

Hope the OP isn't on my cruise. :D

Sorry - didn't tell you that we have AYWD.

When we have had traditional dining we loved sitting upper dining room by the rail, too.

Signed up for AYWD this time so wonder about a table # for 2 in nice location.

Signed up for AYWD this time so wonder about a table # for 2 in nice location.
That's a lot tougher problem! Most of the 2-tops downstairs are in bad locations, IMO. I think I would try to get 169 or 171 on the port side, because I believe they might have some window view.

Are you sure of those table numbers, John? Odd numbers are typically on starboard side, not port. :confused:
I'm positive of the numbers ... but I was looking at the diagram upside down! :o :o Yes, they ARE on the starboard side. Sorry. :)

Archived