prices on board

coxy

:) due to sail on a carribean cruise in the next few weeks and i,m just wondering due to the credit crunch are the prices coming down on board

Are you talking about the actual cruise price or the price of drinks and things in the shops? Yes to the first and no to the second. ;)

:) due to sail on a carribean cruise in the next few weeks and i,m just wondering due to the credit crunch are the prices coming down on board

I'm really missing your point. What does the credit crunch have to do with onboard prices? If anything inflationary pressures will do the opposite.

The obvious answer is no.

No way what goes up never comes down or was that what goes up must come down...:D No really they are up some, but not enough that I noticed. The sales in the shops were really better than normal at the end of season in Alaska. But like Totokansas said they are dropping prices on some of the cruises. And the last minute special are really great right now.. I found one on an airline site for less than my wife could get it at the TA she works at.:eek: Deals are out there you really have to look...Even on ship, never mine the wife just informed me gold jewelry is not cheaper..I'm bad!

You really don't have to pay for anything extra while onboard so I'm not sure I understand your question. If you want a drink, soda, jewelry, T-shirt, use the Internet, etc., the prices haven't changed other than to go up. They're not about to go down.

Archived