Shipboard Future Cruise Deposit

Hilander

Sorry,

Might have the terminology wrong ... haven't even had the luxury of enjoying my first cruise yet!!! Then again, it's only 52 days away!! Wooo Hooo!

My wife and I are hoping this turns out to be everything we hope it will be, especially after reading soooo many posts on what to expect, etc.

We're hoping that we'll love it so much that we'll want to celebrate our 15th anniversary with a cruise. I've read that you can book future cruises while on board and you get special credits, or something ...

My question is: Is there an expiry date to that future booking ... or are you restricted to how far in the future you can book. Our 15th isn't until July '08.

Thanks!

Hilander

Sorry,

Might have the terminology wrong ... haven't even had the luxury of enjoying my first cruise yet!!! Then again, it's only 52 days away!! Wooo Hooo!

My wife and I are hoping this turns out to be everything we hope it will be, especially after reading soooo many posts on what to expect, etc.

We're hoping that we'll love it so much that we'll want to celebrate our 15th anniversary with a cruise. I've read that you can book future cruises while on board and you get special credits, or something ...

My question is: Is there an expiry date to that future booking ... or are you restricted to how far in the future you can book. Our 15th isn't until July '08.

Thanks!

Hilander

Not only do you have 4 years to use it, but if you change your mind or the date to use it expires, you get a full refund. You can't lose with this deal.

Read this post about tradeoffs of buying on for each of you ....

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=96625

Hopefully you will like it enough to plan 2. Or they can alternatively be used on the same cabin and get more ship board credit:)

OrlEngr,

Thanks for the link ... I'm glad to see I wasn't the only one confused on how best to use the SBCs (I can use this acronym, now that I know what it stands for! LOL).

Cheers, H.

Archived