Need advise which cabin-RCI Radiance-Alaska #8116 or 9024?

sallygal2

Hi Sally, which cruise are you on. We have a good group on the 8/21/2009 southbound Radiance.

Both those cabins have some advantages. 9024 will allow you to look straight down to the ocean without the lifeboat cover being an obstruction and the proximity to the elevator is a plus. However, if it is at all rough sailing, you will definately feel it that far forward. 8116, while you will get the straight down to the ocean a little obstructed, it won't be that bad from deck 8. Also you are close enough to the Centrum for it to be convieniant, finally I would think an E-2 would be a little cheaper than an E-1. If I were choosing between those 2 I would probably go 8116.

Hope this helps

In May, we had balcony cabin 8070 on our southbound Radiance cruise out of Seward. Loved the location so much we decided to book it again for our May '09 cruise. Close to Centrum, yet away from the noise. We rarely took elevators to any floor because we could walk up a couple of flights or down a couple of flights and be in the places we wanted.

Hey Sally, I saw you posted on the RCI board with some D-1 cabins, here is what I replied:

Hey Sally, you are looking at different cabins here than the ones you had posted on the Alaska page. I would deffinately up to the D-1 category if you can, you will appreciate the extra room and the larger closet. Of the choices I would go with the one on deck 9. As far as cruisetours, everybody loves #12. If you haven't booked, we have a good group formng on the 8/21/2009 cruise.

Thank you all for your responses.Your input was great. I did choose #8116

on Deck 8 due to price factor. I know we will have the best time and am looking forward to reading and probably asking alot of questions before Sept 4 of next year!!!:D Would love to have met you Morebeaches-

Archived