anyone know about the first time sailing offer?

i just recieved an email about if you book a cruise and bring a new rc cruiser you recieve a $ amount off the cruise and its good for bookings until end of nov. this would be great cause im a c&a member and hubby never sailed rc before and we were going to book a cruise as a xmas gift to us. well i cant find the sailings this is good for... can anyone help me out with this

thanks in advance:o

i just recieved an email about if you book a cruise and bring a new rc cruiser you recieve a $ amount off the cruise and its good for bookings until end of nov. this would be great cause im a c&a member and hubby never sailed rc before and we were going to book a cruise as a xmas gift to us. well i cant find the sailings this is good for... can anyone help me out with this

1st_time_badge.gif

You are not alone in wondering about the details.

I just received my email about the same thing,

yet when I logged on to RCI, and tried to find the

specific details about what cruises qualify, etc,

couldn't locate them.

Hmmm.... :(

Maybe a call to them on Monday will clear this up.

Yep, I posted about it in this thread...post #2

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=866918

the middle group (there are 3 sales listed) is the one that has to be tied to a C&A member

Yep, I posted about it in this thread...post #2

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=866918

the middle group (there are 3 sales listed) is the one that has to be tied to a C&A member

Thanks Allie.

This post - http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=16812048&postcount=8 is exactly what I was looking for. ;)

You're welcome :)

I see you are in Ontario and going to Niagra next summer. We took a trip up there this past August, via motorcycle, never seen so much rain in my life! But, we were in wine country and at a beautiful B&B at Niagra on the Lakes.

Thanks Allie.

This post - http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=16812048&postcount=8 is exactly what I was looking for. ;)

You're welcome :)

I see you are in Ontario and going to Niagra next summer. We took a trip up there this past August, via motorcycle, never seen so much rain in my life! But, we were in wine country and at a beautiful B&B at Niagra on the Lakes.

Sorry you were nearly "washed away" with the rain - unusual for August. :o

But+t we need the rain to make Niagara..... wait for it..... Falls. :p

So why don't you give us another chance, and come back up next August.

You'll likely meet a few folks you chat with here on the boards. :)

The innkeepers, and a friend of mine who lives up there, both said it was the wettest August on record!

The Falls were definately impressive - glad I got to see them - we did the jetboat tour too - was fun.

I'm sure we'll be back up to the area - just not sure when - my guy likes to go deep south more than north usually.

Sorry you were nearly "washed away" with the rain - unusual for August. :o

But+t we need the rain to make Niagara..... wait for it..... Falls. :p

So why don't you give us another chance, and come back up next August.

You'll likely meet a few folks you chat with here on the boards. :)

Archived