Saint paddy's day on the high sea's

mikeblum

has anyone out there ever been on a cruise with rccl on st patricks day...do they do anything different that day...turn the water in the pool green...have a special green drink of the day...have green eggs...?????

I have been on both the Radiance and Adventure on St. Patricks day. My husband and I are normally the only ones celebrating, you will see some with green on. A few years ago they did have food coloring for the beer. Last year they put Midori in the beer to try to make it green. Not pretty or tasty!! Nothing was done special for the food

We were on the Brilliance a couple of years ago on St Patricks day and since this is my birthday we were looking forward to some kind of celebration..... couldnt have been more disappointed:(, it looked promising as one of the lounges( cant remember the name) had banners up and tons of green balloons covering the dance floor, well the band ( a mexican ensemble) took up its position, we all had our Guinness's at the ready as the band struck up ........ Sweet Home Alabama:confused::confused:! Needless to say we and many others didnt stay there too long after that:D

Good luck!

Mo

Archived