Late Flight from San Juan

CincyCruiser22

First cruise and search will not work so here is my question. If our flight is at 4:30 PM can we stay on the ship until 11 am or noon? I was thinking we could wake up and take our time getting ready / packed up, head to the dining room for some breakfast, and then maybe walk around the ship or find a chair to relax for an hour or two. I think I read most or all of the facilities will be closed as the crew needs to clean up the ship before the next cruise begins. If we self debark can we just leave our luggage by our room and then go back and pick it up when we are leaving the ship? We don't want to get off the ship at 10 am and then spend the whole day in the airport.

Thanks for any info or advice.

Instead of sticking around when they want to kick you off, there is a spot across the street from the pier where you can store your luggage (for a fee) while you explore Old San Juan. OR you can go to Barrachina's restaurant in OSJ and store your luggage for free. Either one would be a better option than attempting to remain on the ship.

Archived