Fondue from Lebistro

maverick600

Can you order the fondue from lebistro via room service in a suite. How do they present it? Is there a heat source?

Thanks!

I'm hoping to do that on our PC cruise. Out on our aft balcony, the chocolate fondue, a nice bottle of wine, with my DH. Just watching the wake and the sunset.:p Can it get any better?

$imple answer your butler can get you anything. I have called from the wireless cabin phone and had fondue arrive at the penthouse when we returned. Nothing to keep it hot anymore. One of the reasons they stopped serving it for a while was the fire hazard from the Sterno.

Remember to say thank$ to you butler ;)

hello,

The previous poster is right on. In the villas the butler will handle all your requests.

We ordered in from le bistro through our butler one night and had the fondue with our meal. There was not a heat source. The chocolate was in a sauce boat. The fruit/choux assortment was placed in a hollowed out pineapple half. We had also ordered two other desserts and ended up not eating the fondue (too full). I intended to snack on it later that night, but did not. The next morning it was a solid mass of chcocolate.

My brother bought me this neat trivit several years ago that is a ceramic insert in poly-something. You heat it in the microwave and it keeps food warm longer on the table. Well, I dropped it and it broke, so I no longer have it. But I used it for a few good years. NCL could use some of those for the fondues.

Archived