pre-registering on line ?

justanotherscot

well, lets see. We booked our cruise 6 months in advance, my cousin pre-registered as soon as final payment was made which was september (we leave in 2 weeks) about 2 weeks ago I got an email from my TA that HAL contacted them that I hadn't pre-registered so I did it then, which was a month prior. I don't think you can pre-register until you have made your final payment? So that would be 3 months prior. Unless you have already paid in full in which case .... all you can do is try it. If your room changes in the meanwhile you can always print another copy.

For our up coming Eurodam cruises, I printed our immigration forms back in July.

But reading what others said recently, it seems that HAL has tweeked things a little -- started in September.

Seems that you can fill in most of the information but until final payment is received by HAL you cannot print out the immigration form which is also your Signature Boarding Pass.

You can pre-register as soon as you receive your confirmation with a booking number... A booking number is a combination of letters and numbers and will look something like this : 8P4PCX OR MAYBE : 8G9G3C......You will need to be registered with the Mariners Society to do this I think.....I pre-register us as much as 16 months in advance and never have a problem....I do not print out our boarding passes until we have redeived our Docs however....This makes boarding so simple!!!!:):cool:

You can pre-register as soon as you receive your confirmation with a booking number... A booking number is a combination of letters and numbers and will look something like this : 8P4PCX OR MAYBE : 8G9G3C......You will need to be registered with the Mariners Society to do this I think.....I pre-register us as much as 16 months in advance and never have a problem....I do not print out our boarding passes until we have redeived our Docs however....This makes boarding so simple!!!!:):cool:

Pre-registration is available to all passengers, even if it is one's first HAL cruise ... Mariner membership is not required to pre-register and print one's boarding pass.

Archived