All holiday info please

teacher2cruiser

Go make friends with Ramona at the Wharf Bar on the Lido Deck. Tell her Janet & John say Hello she'll take really good care of you! Have fun it's the best crew out there!

Hubby and I are cruising on her next Saturday ... I will look for her and give her a hello from you.

We have never sailed on the Holiday, but I have heard nothing but wonderful words about her crew. We can't wait.

Give this thread a bit of time there's a LOT of folks that sail her what seems like all the time (oh to live so close to a port!) I'm thinking that Lucky Cruiser and JetSkier will both be able to answer your questions. Jetskier has all the inside info on slots! Which ports are you going to?

OK had to think and then I remembered what ports you'd be stopping at! In September we did the Dzibilchaltun Ruins in Progresso and it was very nice! :) Not to long a bus ride and beauitful Ruins we did the morning tour and were the first group in so we got to see a lot of Iguanas before there we scared away by people. The walking is not to diffucult and you really get to enjoy the site. We also had a beach break with it, that was nice but the water is not what you might be use to as it's cloudy and not that clear blue as in other ports. We did shopping after getting back to the port area as the shopping are is very nice.

In Cozumel we LOVE going to Panchos on the main street shooping area (not at the port area) it's in the back of Los Cinco Soles. The lunch special will feed two people and the 'Ritas are well....the best I've ever had! We always do the bulk of our shopping in Cozumel. Hope you have a great time...OK I know you'll have a great time! What a good time to go you can Holiday shop! :D

That Capers site is really close to the current ones we have. I am not sure if I will get tiem to scan the capers I have so those will give you a good idea of what is going on.

I just posted my review for the Uxmal tour.

Try to avoid buying anything while in port at Mobile, you must pay tax. Wait until day two to get your soda card if you can, it will be a few bucks cheaper.

We bought a cake for our 10th anniv. at the formalities shop, $7.95, delivered to your table and singing waiters.

Island Girl, Max, and Sexy Craig will show you a good time. Go to Shout and the Western show, you will enjoy them, but get there early!

Remember the deli sandwhiches on the Lido deck, very good.

Enjoy!!!

befor I start to pack for Mondays Holiday.. I have booked the last one, Nov 2-7, 2009..c'mon y'all...do it!

Judy!!!!!!! Hi cruise mom! We listened to your advice and are just now booked on the last ever Holiday sailing with you! You just can't get rid of us, can you? :D We are so excited! (I love when Kevin has a few drinks and says 'book a cruise!') :eek: We went with one of the 1A/ocean view rooms so we could go on the Legend out of Tampa the day after the Holiday returns. :) Can I say again how much I love it when he drinks? :D Looking forward to seeing you again on the Holiday, Mom!

Archived