Belated pics from Caribbean Princess 9/18 9 day

fig414

Hi

For anyone interested, here are some pics from the greatest 9 day (he he) cruise we have ever taken. For anyone who is new, we got 2 extra fabulous days because of the hurricane. Please only concentrate on the room (dolphin 616), the balcony, the pool areas and top decks. We had the ultimate balcony dinner and tried to show each portion. It was incredible. When the photog from the ship came up and took our picture she had to wait 10 mins before taking pics because evidently the camera fogs up when you go outside. This I never knew until I got back prints that were foggy at the ports as you may notice.

The room was great (and cheap). The ship was great. The service was great and so friendly. Next stop Royal Caribbean next year.

http://community.webshots.com/user/teej414

Melissa

The Balcony dinner was great. The pics are galore, yes (so queer). I made the poor waiter take each course. I got a little carried away. As the thong goes. There were a couple better than that one. My wife agrees.....

JanetMarie

We did feel it was worth the $100. The food was delicious and plentiful and the service was great. Included was: 2 drinks, half bottle Moet, the flowers, and a nice 8x10. It was so romantic and so peaceful.

Thanks for sharing the terrific pics. Loved getting a chance to see some great shots of the mini-suite, as I will be experiencing my first one three weeks from today on the CP! The balcony dinner looks fabulous and you're a great looking couple.

Archived