Oasis - any tips on Balcony cabins?

Hi Danfan,

Your brother made a good move to warmer weather although it gets down in the 20s during about a month and a half of winter and I'm hoping for spring any moment now. Actually from NY Mid Hudson Valley area and living in Georgia for 14 years.

I see you have cruised several times on the Alaska route. Haven't been on one of those yet but will look forward to one. Right now I enjoy the warmer Caribbean waters for relaxing cruises and my DW and I are looking forward to the Oasis.

Thanks for the thoughts on cabin selection. I changed my D1 to a D5 on deck 10.

Cabin #10590 for 11-13-2010. It seems so far away.

Hi there! You'll be on the same sailing as us :) The 11-13-2010 is the second leg of our B2B on the Oasis :D Come over and join the roll call (if you haven't already): http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=836236

I'm sure it'll be here before we know it! haha :D That's what I keep telling myself!!

I didn't know there was a problem, thanks. There was nothing in the signature after the cruises listed, I removed them. Hopefully it will work now.

Thanks

Whatever you did it works for me. There were 3 threads that I saw that you posted on and when I opened them they stopped/aborted at your posting. They all look good now, so something changed. Thanks for taking the time to look at it.

• 2 years later...

Hi There,

We have booked 10590 on the Allure & we were wondering if the bed is beside closet or the balcony?

Is the balcony bigger than the standard D5?

How was its location?

Hope you enjoyed it as much as were looking forward to it.

Thanks for your help.

Dave & Amanda

Archived