Carnival Triumph aft balcony- any pics?

lanoitarus

Hey everyone,

I just booked my first cruise ever this past friday on the Triumph, for sailing in mid december (im not what youd call an advance planner). Anyway I logged in this morning, and my 8C guarantee has magically turned into a 8G cabin, aft balcony! :eek::D

So from searching here, I think ive found most of the good and bad of these... some people say that stuff falls on them, they might have soot some mornings, and you can be seen by people above if they try. Theyre also supposedly larger and have a better view, so all in all im pretty happy. Theyre also, by my count, two decks below the aft pool and aft pool bar which is where I intend to plant myself all day every day, so I am pretty excited to be so close to my room.

However, I cant find a single picture! Anyone have one? What do they look like? Do they have the same furniture as the normal balconies? Are there any other pros/cons im missing?

Thanks in advance to all!

Archived