Always Available Menu

cecparkinson

We are sailing on the Liberty in January first time on carnival, Wondered if they have an always available menu for dinner. We have previously sailed with princess who did have. On this menu there were things like New York Strip, chicken breast, New york cheesecake etc. If carnival do have one anybody know what delights we can look forward to if there is nothing on the main menu which takes our fancy. Many thanks in advance

Cec and Kim. :)

Yes, Carnival does. It tends to be chicken breast, flat iron steak (used to be NY Strip, but not anymore), Salmon, sometimes something like BBQ ribs, and a vegetarian choice, a salad (Caesar), ice cream and Chocolate melting cake for example.

They are called Carnival Classics on Carnival and may vary slightly from night to night.

You can view the menus from Carnival Splendor (12 day), here:

http://www.zydecocruiser.com/splendor_08/menus/menus.htm

Thanks all for the speedy answer. My wife likes to have the chicken breast just in case there is nothing on the menu for her. She cant eat fish and doesnt like the sound of little animals on the plate. Me I'll eat most things have been known to have two of every course from the menu.

Archived