OBC with multiple accounts?

lanoitarus

Hey all,

Im sharing a room with a friend, so we will be setting up separate charge accounts... does anyone know how CCL handles splitting or assigning onboard credits between multiple accounts in the same cabin?

Thanks!

Ted

If each of you have the exact same OBC, then it will be split down the middle for each of your accounts.

Hey all,

Im sharing a room with a friend, so we will be setting up separate charge accounts... does anyone know how CCL handles splitting or assigning onboard credits between multiple accounts in the same cabin?

Thanks!

Ted

I had the same question and called Carnival. My 2 sons will be sharing a room with their cousin and the PVP said it would be split 3 ways. So sounds like however many people in the room that is how it will be split:)

I was just thinking about the same situation. I have to submit my brokerage statment for my shareholder OBC. I am traveling with my DW and a friend. My DW and I will be on one expense account and my firend will be on another.

From what I read, when I check in at the port of NOLA I tell them I want the shareholder OBC to go on DW and I's account???

Second question, how do I know my shareholder OBC has been applied after I submit it

Thanks.

From what I read, when I check in at the port of NOLA I tell them I want the shareholder OBC to go on DW and I's account???

Second question, how do I know my shareholder OBC has been applied after I submit it

Thanks.

The answer to OBC's with multiple accounts - Trust me, calling Carnival for answers to this question is fruitless. PVP's don't have a clue.

I just had 12 people in 5 cabins with $1560 OBC to be split DIFFERENTLY because of various price drops, SH credit, Guest Relations credits etc.. It took me 3 days after boarding the ship and several emails between the Purser and Miami to get it straight. The only sure-fire way to get it straight is to go to the Information desk and inquire. Every time I asked Carnival before the cruise, I got a different answer and none of them were right.

For your SH credit, you can specify when you get on the ship and then check your account and make sure it's right. The only way for you to have documentation in your hand is to ask your PVP to send you a new booking confirmation that will show the credit. It can take a couple of days to appear and SH credit doesn't appear as a credit on Carnival.com. If you have a TA, they should be able to get you a confirmation. Don't forget to take your documentation (statement) with you just in case you need to prove it once on board.

Archived