Rum Runners

Haroldmeyers

We are trying our for the first time. I filled em up last night. We got the pack that has 3 small ones ( we are using these for vodka for jello shooters we are making for our cabin crawl ) and thr 3 lardge ones ( 32 oz ) one is vodka one scotch and one rum. We used to just bring bottles but decided to give them a try. They pack nice and flat and you can disperse them thru out your luggage !:cool:

Mine are waiting patiently to be filled for our cruise in April. We've used them for three cruises now and they do not leak - they travel very well - and of course are lighter than a bottle. You can purchase them online and they ship right out!

i didn't think to put a label on mine until i got on the ship. it was quite an interesting feat while buzzed to differ between all of the clear liquids. the only one we knew the difference between was the hynotique was the lovely blue flavor and the jimi hendrix vodka would burn the hair off the inside of your nose

I figured out the scotch, but what's in the K bottles? And the "LIT" -- does it describe you after you imbibe? :D

The K is actually a V... you figure it out... ;)

LIT... not much room on the cap... Long Island Ice Tea... you can by the booze premixed; add sweet and sour, ice and as splash of coke... DONE!!!

:D

I have found that the RumRunners are also great for stadium and arena use. Instead of paying 8-9 bucks for a beer we will buy a $4.50 mega sized coke and put the contents of the RumRunners in our drinks. The 8oz can easily fit in a front or back pocket and the 32oz can be put in a jacket to avoid any bag searches. A great way to get a buzz without the sobering price.

All the season ticket holders in our area now want RumRunners because of the overpriced drinks in the stadium.

The K is actually a V... you figure it out... ;)

LIT... not much room on the cap... Long Island Ice Tea... you can by the booze premixed; add sweet and sour, ice and as splash of coke... DONE!!!

:D

What a great idea! I never thought of premixing!

I love my RunRunners!! They're the Official Flask of Cruisin' With The Crazies!!!

Here's a pic of mine in action:

IMG_1357.jpg

Oh my gosh now THIS IS HILARIOUS!!!! You get the photo award of the day. I have them too. They do work great. I put them in zip lock gallon sizes for extra protection. This just cracked me up!

Are they like the platapus bottles?

Kaboochi, they are very similar to the platypus bottles you can find on camping and outdoor sports sites:

PLATYYPUS

The difference is that at Rum Runners they come in sets or you can buy them individually. We used them more to bring back what we didn't finish. If the bottle was opened and there was enough to keep, we poured the remains into the rum runners and packed it.

I ordered on Nov 21 and the package arrived on Nov 24. That's speedy service. Not a big drinker, but I thought I'd like to try one of those specialty rums you can buy before boarding in San Juan. Kind of defeats the purpose of buying if you have to leave it for the last day pickup.

The cruise line can rest assured that I will drink a sufficient quantity of beer to make up any difference. What I do on my balcony is my business! ROTL

Jim

Archived