Pinnacle Grill Creme Brulee Dish??

kaiiak

My husband and I are BIG creme brulee fans, and every Christmas we make it for our Christmas Dinner Dessert. Well, after traveling on the Oosterdam last year, we thought it would be great to do a creme brulee duo (like the trio in the PG). We have been searching EVERYWHERE online for a two part divided dish like the trio in the PG. If anyone has any information on where we could find something like that it would be greatly appreciated! We are just home chefs, but maybe someone who does it as a profession would know of a store.

We live on the border of Orange County and LA County, so we're able to travel all over Southern California if there is a store that sells them...

I do not live in California or even the United states for that matter, but you should try to look for a restaurant supply store to see if they have anything like this.

Although I think you would have better luck stepping outside the box a little and look for a dish that is intended for the purpose of serving pickles or nuts. They have the divided sections you would need and be oven proof. I have seen these in our local drugstore in the seasonal department. I am sure you could find something similar at a department store or home decorating store as well.

Also you could check dollar type stores to see if they have any interestingly shaped ramekin style dishes, that could be used individually to prepare and then mixed or fitted together and arranged attractively on individual serving plates.

Good luck.....and Christmas dessert sounds wonderful! Bon appetit !

Rochelle

I have seen exactly the same plates you are looking for at store here in Vancouver called The Gourmet Wharehouse. This of course does nothing for you....but...if you hunt around for a similar store in your part of the world you may just find what you are looking for. It is a store design for us "Home Chefs" and sells a lot of high end and 'different' types of food, cookware and place settings.

My wife only lets me go there if I leave my wallet with her and keep my hands in my pockets!!! LOL!!

Hope you find them.

Thanks for the help. I will continue searching. The Gourmet Warehouse sounds awesome. My sister in law is from Vancouver. Someday if we visit her family I will definitely have to stop by that store.

Archived