Laundry on the Sun?

littlestars

Are there facilities for laundry on the Sun? This is only our second cruise... our first one was RCCL and they came round with laundry bags about half way through - will NCL do this?

We will have been on Vancouver Island before the Cruise and then hope to RV across the Rockies after before flying home so I am worried about the laundry situation!!!! :o

Thanks

This is really sad...especially since most airlines are charging per bag for luggage. Luckily, this won't affect us because hubby is a frequent flyer, but if I wasn't going with him, it would affect me. I think the whole charging thing is stupid and I am sure I am not the only one!:mad:

I thought the hubby and I could get away with packing a bit less. It's not really that I have issues with paying 20 bucks for clothing to be washed, but more that I know how I like my wash done and that I have allergies to certain laundry soaps. I had intended to bring what I use along. Oh well, guess I will be taking my Liz Claiborne sea trunk with me!:eek:

Archived