Princess Coupons Books

lundys21

I have been to alaska 6 times and those coupon books are useless to me that is. As an above poster said buy something for 100.00 and above and get other for 1/2 off sort of thing.

Marilyn

The only coupon worth anything is for Bingo. When you buy a pack you can use that coupon to get one little coverall card free.

Actually your wrong. There are two photo coupons that are valuable if your buying them. We used one for a canvas formal family portrait and got $20 off and free shipping, the other was buy 2 get 1 free or something like that. We saves over $60. The canvas portrait was onlt like $99 or so which we thoought was a bargain.

Actually your wrong. There are two photo coupons that are valuable if your buying them. We used one for a canvas formal family portrait and got $20 off and free shipping, the other was buy 2 get 1 free or something like that. We saves over $60. The canvas portrait was onlt like $99 or so which we thoought was a bargain.

Sorry.......but I don't consider the exorbitant photo prices a bargain. Even with the discount.

Sorry.......but I don't consider the exorbitant photo prices a bargain. Even with the discount.

Wow, $99 for a 16'' by 20'' canvas portrait shipped exorbitant? Maybe you have never sat the family down for a portrait but $99 is concidered reasonable. Now for the photo's yes they are pricey , however if you are going to buy some anyway using one of the coupons will get you one free:p

IMHO the coupons are a waste of paper. :p You can't even use them for scratch paper because they are printed on both sides. :( Also, EVERYONE gets the coupon book, no matter when you book or what cabin you're in. :eek:

And if you really want more, just go into the jewelry store. They have stacks of them just lying there.

Archived