1. 1. How old are celebrity cruisers?

• Under 20
    • 20-30
    • 31-40
    • 41-50
    • 51-60
    • 61-70
    • Over 70

DH turns 57 on 11/21 and I do the same on 12/02. We were 55 on our first Celebrity cruise. Our age at the time of booking had nothing to do regarding average age of passengers - just a matter of finding a good cruise at a great price we couldn't resist. We found all ages of passengers on that cruise, although the majority of pax probably came in to the ``empty nestor'' age area.

Love Celebrity and are booked on a March, 2005 cruise on Horizon. Actually, we love just about any cruise line that has a price and itenerary for us. :D

Dianne

LOIS - OMG!!!

You have the exact same birthdate as my sister-in-law, who also happens to be my best friend - March 18,1 958.

My sister-in-law and her family (my husband's brother) are coming with us on the California Coastal Cruise on Mercury next April. Too bad you weren't able to join us.

Lois, I would love to cruise with you some day. I see yoy booked Constellation for December. When did that happen? You will LOVE the M Class Ships.

I can't wait to sail Mercury. My TA says she has clients that love the "C" Class ships so much they won't sail anything else.

Jealous that you are cruising in only a month!!!!

Anne Maria

Lois, Congratulations!!! So I guess I really didn't miss anything if you just booked today. I'm sure you will love Constellation. We've sailed Millennium twice and Infinity once. We will be on Summit next July, and hoping and praying we book Constellation for summer of 2006.

Actually my friend and co-worker Carol is on Constellation right now. If you want me to ask her anything when she gets back next week let me know.

Anne Maria

Heh given some of the remarks in the threads that end up getting locked...I would have guessed younger. ;)

My husband and I were definitely some of the youngest folks on the ship when we were on the Millenium a couple years ago. We are currently 30 and 37 (just turned 30 a little over a month ago it's still a bit painful to put it in writing) ;)

Anne Marie:) is Sudi on the ship? He is the Famous Bartender!.....who is the Social Hostess?

And most importantly.....did your girlfriend have a good time?:D

Hey Nikole, my hubby & I are both 38 and our 1st Celebrity cruise was 4 1/2 years ago so we were also some of the youngest on board, but we have always found other couples close in age range, and certainly compatible in the "fun" range that we have always enjoyed this cruiseline and prefer it over any others! We went on our 2nd Celebrity cruise 2 1/2 years ago and have just booked our next cruise on Constellation for mid-April 2005 and are very much looking forward to it. I feel that the addage "You can't help growing old but you don't have to grow up" seems to describe us to a tee, and many others that cruise for that matter! And CruisingChick I'm a few years younger but May 14th is my birthday, and LoisR my hubby's a Pisces so I love to lounge in the sun like a bull in a pasture and he loves to sit in the water so cruises are PERFECT for us! Great poll!

Poohbear, our oldet daughter shares your nomer here. Her given name is Winifred, nickname Winnie. She always hated being called Pooh Bear while growing up in school --- until --

she went on a school band trip to Disney World over ther 16th birthday and the band members collected their spare change to buy her a 5-foot stuffed Winnie the Pooh bear for her Birthday. After that - Pooh Bear was her nickname.

She will always be Winnie to me, but to her high school friends, she's still Pooh Bear. Winnie is now 32 and and beginning to relish in memories of her high school days. :D

Dianne

Hey Nikole, my hubby & I are both 38 and our 1st Celebrity cruise was 4 1/2 years ago so we were also some of the youngest on board, but we have always found other couples close in age range, and certainly compatible in the "fun" range that we have always enjoyed this cruiseline and prefer it over any others! We went on our 2nd Celebrity cruise 2 1/2 years ago and have just booked our next cruise on Constellation for mid-April 2005 and are very much looking forward to it. I feel that the addage "You can't help growing old but you don't have to grow up" seems to describe us to a tee, and many others that cruise for that matter! And CruisingChick I'm a few years younger but May 14th is my birthday, and LoisR my hubby's a Pisces so I love to lounge in the sun like a bull in a pasture and he loves to sit in the water so cruises are PERFECT for us! Great poll!

My husband and I tend to be loaners on a cruise anyway so it really doesn't affect us one way or another. This is our chance to get away from it all and sped some time together so we're not always our most social. :) I love Celebrity and can't wait for Dec 6! :) Enjoy your April 2005 cruise!!!

Archived