New to Celebrity -- Concierge Cabins

kiggy

This is from Celebrity's website, and mentions Century, but we found the same on Constellation and Summit. In general, the balconies are larger --- not huge, but big enough to have a table that two can dine at.

Celebrity Concierge Class

spacer.gif

When you stay in a Celebrity Concierge Class Stateroom on Celebrity Century, you will receive these added amenities and more:

• Welcome champagne • Daily fruit selection • Fresh-cut flowers • Daily hors d'oeuvres • Menu of pillows - Conformance, Body, Goose, and Isotonic® • Duvets and pillow-top mattresses • Leather key holder, personalized stationery and tote bag • Double-thick Frette bathrobes • Hansgrohe® showerhead • VIP invitations to events • Early embarkation and debarkation • Dining and seating preference • Preference on shore excursions • Express luggage delivery

This is from Celebrity's website, and mentions Century, but we found the same on Constellation and Summit. In general, the balconies are larger --- not huge, but big enough to have a table that two can dine at.

Celebrity Concierge Class

spacer.gif

When you stay in a Celebrity Concierge Class Stateroom on Celebrity Century, you will receive these added amenities and more:

• Welcome champagne • Daily fruit selection • Fresh-cut flowers • Daily hors d'oeuvres • Menu of pillows - Conformance, Body, Goose, and Isotonic® • Duvets and pillow-top mattresses • Leather key holder, personalized stationery and tote bag • Double-thick Frette bathrobes • Hansgrohe® showerhead • VIP invitations to events • Early embarkation and debarkation • Dining and seating preference • Preference on shore excursions • Express luggage delivery

Thanks, WaterBaby -- that was very helpful!

Can someone tell me what Concierge class cabins are and is there any special perks that come with them?

I just sailed Solstice in a CC1 cabin. It had all the amenities mentioned but the balcony is not larger on most cabins on the Solstice class ships. If you are on a hump and on the angled part of the hump, then you will have a little larger balcony. There are a few CC cabins on the aft but they do not have any shade.

Jeff

I just sailed Solstice in a CC1 cabin. It had all the amenities mentioned but the balcony is not larger on most cabins on the Solstice class ships. If you are on a hump and on the angled part of the hump, then you will have a little larger balcony. There are a few CC cabins on the aft but they do not have any shade.

Jeff

I'm going to be on the Millenium-- is there anything I need to know? Is there a surcharge on the buffet? And does it apply to just dinner, or to lunch and breakfast too?

For us, the larger cabin of 190 sq. ft., the expanded in-room breakfast menu, duvet & pillow choices are the main attractions. The difference in cabin size applies to Millenium class ships only.

There is no surcharge on buffet. Are you referring to the $2-3 pp charge for casual dining for dinner on deck 10? One side of the ship is for casual dining with waiter table service, the other side remains buffet.

For us, the larger cabin of 190 sq. ft., the expanded in-room breakfast menu, duvet & pillow choices are the main attractions. The difference in cabin size applies to Millenium class ships only.

There is no surcharge on buffet. Are you referring to the $2-3 pp charge for casual dining for dinner on deck 10? One side of the ship is for casual dining with waiter table service, the other side remains buffet.

Question...is the outside deck considered buffet or casual dining area ??

I vaguely recall only inside tables were set up with tablecloth, which differentiated them from buffet side. Anyone with different experience?

I do not find those credits of significance to me, as Celebrity at this point is not rewarding those credits in a meaningful way, and this view is shared by many who have posted on these boards.

The buffet area (deck 10 aft) on M-class ships never has any charge for breakfast, lunch or snacks. At dinner time none of the main buffet lines are open, but there are several choices - one of which has a small charge.

One section of the indoor seating area is converted to Casual dining Boulevard - the primary casual dining alternative to the main dining room. The area is sectioned off, the tables are set with table cloths and their are waiters that provide full table service from a menu that is a bit more limited than the dining room menu but which has some nice choices. There is charge, or recommended gratuity (can't recall which) of something like $2/pp and reservations are requested but not always necessary.

There are other dinner choices in the buffet area which continue to be no-charge and are buffet like but not quite a full buffet. These include pizza, pasta and salad stations. There is also a section that has Asian food which has been different on our past few cruises. In the past this was just a sushi station, but on our last cruise (Connie in Sept. 08) this area alternated on a three night cycle between sushi, stir-fry, and something they called "expanded curry". I don't know if the curry was Asian or Indian style. There is informal seating in most of the buffet area for these alternatives and you can also take these items to the aft outdoor area, just as you can do with buffet choices during the day.

Jeff

Hello,

We will be sailing on the Solstice 1-25-09 in a Suite, does X have a concierge room where guest can enjoy a drink and talk to someone about any questions.( usually only open a select times)

Hello,

We will be sailing on the Solstice 1-25-09 in a Suite, does X have a concierge room where guest can enjoy a drink and talk to someone about any questions.( usually only open a select times)

Hi Cathisme !

Sorry to say, but Celebrity does not offer a Concierge Lounge. Enjoy your Cruise !

Archived