AF Mini Suite 11654 on NCL Jade....

sunedaze

I was wondering if anyone has any picture of this mini suite? Or has someone been in this suite? I know it is a AFT mini suite. Are the balconies bigger on the aft suites? This suite looks a little larger than the rest, I was just wandering if this is true?

Thanks....

Lorrie

I was wondering if anyone has any picture of this mini suite? Or has someone been in this suite? I know it is a AFT mini suite. Are the balconies bigger on the aft suites? This suite looks a little larger than the rest, I was just wandering if this is true?

Thanks....

Lorrie

Last November on the Jade, we were upgraded to mini-suite 11128 while my mom was upgraded to 11654.:D

Her cabin was a great cabin and is much larger than the normal mini-suites in that it is a "handicap accessible" cabin... from the size of the cabin, I believe it to be wheel chair accessible.

In the bathroom there is a shower only with a pull down chair... again, wheel chair accessible.

As for the balcony, since the cabin is wider, the balcony is also wider. And instead of manually opening the balcony door, there are wall switches that you press to open/close the door.

Very, very nice cabin with plenty of open space... IMHO. ;) If available, I would recommend it. Sadly, I don't have very many pictures of this cabin, however, I have attached one...

Garth...:rolleyes:

11654.jpg.a7e8feeb054511c7e2f75b53527e789c.jpg

Somebody posted pics yesterday or the day before.

There are about 3 kinds of AF mini suites as far as a I can tell.

Those along the sides, which most of them are.

Those that are truly aft or stern

Those that are handicapped.

Jade, Gem, Pearl and Jewel are all the same.

Archived