Sign the pledge!!!!!!!!!

TEXASMUNK

I need a ruling from the board. My first cruise, in a balcony, was December 2008. I met my membership requirements that cruise on the Mariner on a hump cabin. Does it work like the airline memberships where your membership is good for the next year and you have to renew the next year to keep your membership going for 2010?

Oh my... would love to join the balcony club however, DS and DDIL are in the cabin right next to us... wouldn't that surprise them????:eek:

Probably, but imagine how much in awe of you they would be? :D

"Holy crap!!! I can't believe....."

Not this thread again and I can’t contain myself.

I am amazed at all of you who will “join the balcony club” and so many have said they don’t care what their neighbor hears or sees. You do know that there are numerous cameras around the ship. I’ve been on the bridge and you can see in most all balconies, even at night.

Remember – if you “can’t join” because your kids are in the next cabin– remember that my kids may be on the other side.

I hope you are not next to my husband and me. (or my kids).

M

Who will Pledge to renew their membership in the BALCONY CLUB in 09????

Wow, I am sure glad I found this thread! I didn't realize there was such a club. Joined the Mile High a few years ago, takes a good pilot to take care of business and flying at the same time!

We are leaving now for the LOS, and Thank Goodness, we have a Balcony!! We had already made up new room cards. Hopefully they will show up below!

Happy clubbing, everybody! Just don't make too much noise such that you distract us from our membership ritual!

On second thought, let it rip!

-Cutie

Door_Cards.jpg.0858a8b3f5ec0843ed8a3e95bafa78ff.jpg

I am amazed at all of you who will “join the balcony club” and so many have said they don’t care what their neighbor hears or sees. You do know that there are numerous cameras around the ship. I’ve been on the bridge and you can see in most all balconies, even at night.

Remember – if you “can’t join” because your kids are in the next cabin– remember that my kids may be on the other side.

M

Don't take this thread too seriously, it's primarily a big joke so a bunch of CC members can share a good laugh. Most folks that will actually "mess around" on the balcony will not be attempting to gain attention from the neighbors. On top of that, they're fairly likely to check for "audiences" ahead of time. ;)

M

We like the balconies close to the bridge. You don't think the Captain uses those binoculars just for viewing the sea, do you? ;)

Trudy

ry%3D400

Cute Cruiser- Oh those are hilarious. Where's dirtgirl? She'd be rolling at that one.

truthandkeidy- He's gotta get his entertainment somewhere...

:eek:Did I hear my name?:D Love those cards!

Cruisegirl, we're just having a laugh, and a good belly laugh at that.;):)

M

This is not correct information. Having been on the bridge of the majesty (2x), liberty, and radiance, I can tell you the bridge officers arent spending the night up there looking at your balcony. As a matter of fact the security officers with the monitors arent even on the bridge. The bridge officers are taking care of more important issues like running the ship.;)

M

:rolleyes:

So according to you, no one who has a cabin next to you can have any fun during the cruise because one of your family members might hear something :confused:

Time for a reality check...the world doesn't revolve around you! :rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

So according to you, no one who has a cabin next to you can have any fun during the cruise because one of your family members might hear something :confused:

Time for a reality check...the world doesn't revolve around you! :rolleyes:

Agree 100%

Archived