This may be an unusual question

but my TA has put my mom as the first person (she is a gold member) and has me as the second person, I need to know before we cruise if that makes a difference in my getting the Diamond coupon booklet,

Yep, no difference at all.

How are things in New West? Did you get more snow last night? I'm well sick of this stuff! I'm in North Van.

hi Dirt girl

I bet you have more snow then we do in New West

Christmas day we drove to Kamloops to be with my mom for dinner and came home on Saturday, cept Highway 1 was closed west bound due to teh semis over the highway into the vedder canal, and the second semis doing a jack knife,

so luckily we got a room at Harrision Hot Springs now that was a wonderful detour

we got quite a snow fall last night that had us worried it may accumlate but it ended up being just a little bit

I love the snow it is soo pretty but this is soo toooo much man y places we drive are not plowed, the side walks in North Delta are a mess, its soo hard to get parking as the cars in New West and Delta but hey I m not complaining just the facts

as long as one walks carefully and slowly they are ok , my biggest peeve is inpatient people , I have a air cast boot on my left ankle due to a minor fracture from Nov 11 before we had any snow, so this year I m nervous to go out in it.

how much snow do you have in North Van

hi Dirt girl

I bet you have more snow then we do in New West

Christmas day we drove to Kamloops to be with my mom for dinner and came home on Saturday, cept Highway 1 was closed west bound due to teh semis over the highway into the vedder canal, and the second semis doing a jack knife,

so luckily we got a room at Harrision Hot Springs now that was a wonderful detour

we got quite a snow fall last night that had us worried it may accumlate but it ended up being just a little bit

I love the snow it is soo pretty but this is soo toooo much man y places we drive are not plowed, the side walks in North Delta are a mess, its soo hard to get parking as the cars in New West and Delta but hey I m not complaining just the facts

as long as one walks carefully and slowly they are ok , my biggest peeve is inpatient people , I have a air cast boot on my left ankle due to a minor fracture from Nov 11 before we had any snow, so this year I m nervous to go out in it.

how much snow do you have in North Van

We had about 18 inches at Christmas, but some had melted away. Hard to tell now, but sidewalks are impassable as you know, and there is no parking roadside with the snowbanks.

and Wayne Cox just said another dump coming

Im starting a new job next tuesday so Im hoping / wishing no more snow for awhile.

but Im not holding my breath.

we are in low ground jsut 5 blocks from New West, I think the most we had was 12 inches actually a bit more, some is gone now

if it would just stay off the roads and side walks it d wonderful

and Wayne Cox just said another dump coming

Im starting a new job next tuesday so Im hoping / wishing no more snow for awhile.

but Im not holding my breath.

we are in low ground jsut 5 blocks from New West, I think the most we had was 12 inches actually a bit more, some is gone now

if it would just stay off the roads and side walks it d wonderful

Oh drat!:mad: I am supposed to go pubbing tomorrow - hope I still can!

Val,

On our last cruise, I was listed as first (Platinum) and my friend second (Diamond Plus). We were hoping for an upgrade and did not get one. I only mention this because friends of ours went who did recieve an upgrade and I think one is Diamond and the other was not. Any how, after the trip my friend called RCL to ask why at a DP level she was not upgraded. They said it was because I was listed first. Now who knows if this is true and a cruise is a cruise and it's not guaranteed any how, but I mention this in case you have an Oceanview or higher booked and hope to see the upgrade fairy.

MS8654

Thanks very much

yes I was wondering that as I think I saw it somewhere on CC ages ago

I m not concerned about any upgrades as we are in the middle of the hump and would only move to a high floor if my mom, step father and their friend 3 cabins over are moved to same floor close to us.

in the center of the hump is my mom and I, 3 cabins over is my husband, step father and mom s and step fathers friend, once on board we will move mom from my room to join her husband and of course move my Dh to my room on center hump.

but for the coupon booklet etc I wanted to know, and this will come in handy for any furture cruises we book

Thanks

Archived