Quad balcony Star Princess - pictures and/or layout

MHE

Does anyone know the layout or have pictures of a quad balcony stateroom aboard the Star Princess? We are looking at stateroom B429.

I have read the other threads, but they don't discuss this size of ship.

Thanks!

a balcony stateroom on baja deckthis ship will have a total square footage of 232 square feet which incudes the balcony. The balcony itself is appprox 8' by 5'=40 square feet so the interior room, including bath totals about 192 sqare feet. you will have two twin beds on the floor and two upper berths with a ladder to each above the twin beds. Go to "learn about our cruises" on the website, select "ships" select the Star. Select "staterooms" and view the diagram for setup.

a balcony stateroom on baja deckthis ship will have a total square footage of 232 square feet which incudes the balcony. The balcony itself is appprox 8' by 5'=40 square feet so the interior room, including bath totals about 192 sqare feet. you will have two twin beds on the floor and two upper berths with a ladder to each above the twin beds. Go to "learn about our cruises" on the website, select "ships" select the Star. Select "staterooms" and view the diagram for setup.

Thanks, but I can't find anywhere showing a diagram of a quad setup. Some discussions indicate all of the beds will be twin. It's my wife and I and our two children (10 & 8).

Looking at Princess website, you will be able to have queen bed for you and DW. Pullman's will come out of ceiling for your children on each side of your queen bed. The steward will pull these down for you at night and put them away for the day. My DD's family had the same set up on our cruise.

Looking at Princess website, you will be able to have queen bed for you and DW. Pullman's will come out of ceiling for your children on each side of your queen bed. The steward will pull these down for you at night and put them away for the day. My DD's family had the same set up on our cruise.

Thank you very much!

Archived