Is it worth it? - deckplans

Fam Vaca

Is subscribing to the $11.99 deck plans dot com site useful? What would I be able to see that I can't using the public site? Does anyone subscribe? Just curious.

To me it wouldnt be, usually most of the stuff on the pay side can be found other places for free. If you dont like searching for stuff, then it might be an option.

I subscribe to this site. Remember it's a lifetime, one time deal to sign up. One of the features is unique. You can set up deck plans from the same, or different ships side to side, or on top of each other to see any differences. When I use this for the one ship I'm interested in, it helps a lot to get the "lay of the land". Plus, you can look at pictures of the cabins without having to search different web sites. Is it worth $12? Heck, that little money for a lifetime scrip is worth the convenience, for me anyway.;)

As I am newer to cruising, my wife & have joined the site (11.99 for a life time membership is quite cheep IMO) and have found it to be very useful. This has helped before we took our first cruise. Now that we are hooked on cruising, it will be more of a help in the future.

Worth it in the long run if you plan on cruising more than 2-3 times. For us, well worth it. We will be cruising 1-2 times a year from now on!!!! :D

I signed up some time ago and use often. In fact, when someone asks something specific about a cabin, it is really easy to look up the details. Works great if you are getting a cabin directly below something noisy. You can align the two decks to see exactly where your cabin is in relation to noisy spots. For example, I was assigned a cabin directly below the lido deck and heard on cc that cabins below the pools can be noisy with chairs scraping and banging so when I ligned up the decks, I saw I was just below the ice cream parlor which wasn't so bad.

Archived