A few?s about RCCL Voyager

So I found a coupon that offeres a 300 dollar on board spending; however, it expired a year ago. :( Does anyone know how I might find a coupon like this or anything to help?

Also, when I traveled on Carnival Conquest there was a "secret" outdoor balcony. NO one knew of it, it was not on any maps or guides. I found it next to my room. It was a door that looked very similar to all the other cabins; but it had a glass hole in the door. It was right on the water, front of the ship, and absolutly no lights! It was the best stargazing, and I NEED to find another balcony like this. haha. If anyone has any information I would love to hear it. If it is a "secret" to you you can email me the info at dbrue@uccs.edu.

Thank you for the help and info. Im very excited and cant wait.

Hi - Did you already book your cruise? One of the sponsors on this site has deals on Royal Caribbean where you get onboard credit. Check out the sponsored links and you should come across it. I can't point you in totally the right direction, as I am from the uk but I do know the particular sponsor also has a US site and you will no doubt find the right link on here.

They are offering £100 per passenger discount plus $200 onboard credit per stateroom. It's the best deal I've found so far.

Wow, Iv never found a coupon for $300 OBC, that would be great. My TA offers some OBC but not that much. I have run into sales where some site offers free gratuities in upper, more expensive cabins, but I never liked some of their charges, such as they had a booking charge, a change/cancel charge etc. Watch the small print.

Archived