Free Sodas

greenskpr1

[quote name='greenskpr1']Just off the Wonder and is listening to us . They have stop charging for sodas. Hip Hip Hur-ray.[/QUOTE]

There was no charge for carbonated drinks when we were on the Wonder back in September. it was my understanding that has been the policy for several months now.

There is only a charge if you order a cola drink from a lounge-then there is still a charge but we never did that although my daughter did order a virgin pina coloda once.

It really made no difference to us we are not big cola or sprite drinkers at all. My daughter used to be but instead of buying her a soda card we would insist she drink more lemonade, fruiit punch etc. We would buy her a cola like on excursions-especially in places like Mexico where you need to be particular what you drink-then we would let her get a canned cola.

Now that she is older and much more health conscious she no longer wants the colas.

Anyway we really enjoyed our Disney cruise but I guess it is not for the free colas. As far as the other lines charging for colas-I would rather them do that then to hike the price of the cruise-at least that way we choose if that is something we want to spend money on or not.

Archived