8 days and counting!

krznkim

Did you book directly through Carnival or with a TA. If you booked direct did you elect to receive e-docs instead of documents in the mail? If so they can be printed at anytime.......But be sure to fill out your Fun Pass and print it out and take it with you, it really speeds things up at check-in

We booked with a TA and when you fill out your Fun Pass you are given an option to have edocs or have them mailed. Obviously at this point you can't have them mailed. So, if you haven't filled out your fun pass, do so, then mark that you want edocs, and you will be able to print them right away. We also leave on the 18th on the Victory, we received our mailed documents (and luggage tags) 3 weeks ago and as soon as they are mailed you are also able to print your edocs and tags. You really don't need to print your fun pass, but it will speed up your time checking in and you can always get luggage tags from one of the porters who take your luggage. Have fun, I know we will as we leave for our 6 ports from San Juan!

I booked thru Carniaval - and I have checked my emails - NOTHING... I better call them and find out!

Thanks!

Your e-docs won't come through your e-mail. You find them under the Carnival website under your reservation. You can fill everything out & print your Fun Pass directly from the website.

Archived