Oceanliners - Which night?

oceanjwls

Ocean,

We like to go to Ocean Liners on one of the casual nights because we feel the food in the regular dining room is better on formal nights.

Some like to go on informal and/or formal nights because they are already dressed up. The dress in Ocean Liners in informal (semi-formal) normally, and formal on the formal nights.

I hope I was of some help.:)

We are sailing 12-04 also :-) We discussed this on the Constillation 12-04 thread in Connections. Wednsday for us because thats the night of the masquarade party by CDS. some of us are booked for 7pm. This will allow us to get ready for the late night activities. Rix

RIXNSD - Booked for CDS? I am on Constellation in April and am very much looking forward to attending this show, how do you go about pre-booking? and are there more than one show we have late dining and as long as it takes me to get my hair dry in that humidity I'm lucky I make it to eat by 8:30pm as it is!

Archived