Price drop on excursion

hospvol

A couple of weeks ago, we booked an excursion for our upcoming cruise. Today, I noticed the price dropped by $5.00 per person. Do I need to call or will I automically get the lower price?[/qu

You should cancel and rebook or ask for reduced price just to make sure. The$10 pp is better in your pocket than theirs. Besides they'll get in back with 1 drink pp on ship.

I hate to be the fly in the ointment, but it doesn't matter what price you book your excursion at. If you read the fine print, you are charged based on whatever the cost of the excursion is when you actually are onboard the cruise. Doesn't matter if the price goes up or down.

On our upcoming cruise, we booked one of the excursions 7-1/2 months ago. Some excursions are limited to the number of pax or are so popular that we've learned to book tours as soon as they become available.

You don't get charged for the tour until you're on board and your shipboard account will be charged at the rate at that time.

This is the reason that one should not get bent out of shape because NCL won't charge you for your excursion up front.

I agree. There are already enough threads about cruise price drops I would hate to start reading them about shore ex price drops if people were charged before the cruise!

We booked a big excursion online NCL a few months before our cruise and the price was $499. Then the price dropped.

When I printed our edocs it still said $499, but when aboard we got the tickets and they showed the dropped price - which was charged to our OB account. ($429)

Archived