() () () -DFW M&M Holiday Party- () () ()

sailyn

Come join the fun! The Dallas/Fort Worth Cruise Critics are at it again. You won't want to miss this event! Check out the links to pictures of previous M&M's at the bottom of this post. Come visit the DFW M&M Thread.

Everyone's welcome!

5-ball.gif December 11th 2-ball.gif

6:00 PM

Rawlings Lounge

Come to the party ! ! !

Only

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=008080&cdt=2004;12;11;18;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500left until party time!

lantern.gif

11 days and countin down ! Ya'll come, ya hear !

Add 2 more to the list! DW and I will be there!!

I'm right there with you on the name of The Ballpark!! We had been there a number of times and eaten at Front Row Friday's before they turned it into more of a generic Fridays. It sounds like Rawlings brought back the sports-y feel!! Can't wait to get there!!!

And I'll be interested about info on the PotC sequel Wolfie! ;) I'm a bit of a Disney fan (see my username :D ) and hope the PotC sequel is as good as the first!

Jay

Thanks Wallie! :) We're looking forward to meeting everyone at Rawlings!

Gotta love the Emerald Seas! She was my first ship and it's difficult to find info on her, but I have fond memories of that voyage. :) I'd love to see the pics! It's great to find another cruiser who has been on that ship!! :)

Jay

She was to be scrapped and sunk?!??! :eek: Acccck!!! Okay... gotta compose myself.... I know she had been around for a while and was used for troop transport in WWII. And a year or two after I sailed, she caught fire during a cruise and they evacuated pax, but after a refurb, she was sailing again. Thanks for the info! Also, thanks for the link to the thread! I'm about to check it out!! :)

Jay

Morning Cat & All,

I'll call Mike later and ck on him. He has been workin on his friends house.

Wasn't that a song once?

I've been workin' on a friend's house,

all the freakin' Day.

I've been workin' on a friend's house,

just to drink his beer away!

I'm bummed guys but the Wolves can't make this one. Mr Wolf flies back home from California for less than 24 hours tomorrow. He left the day after we returned from Rhapsody, will leave Sunday for another 2 weeks. I am really sad to miss it!!!! (oh yeah, I guess I miss him too.....)

Please have a good time, but not too good of a time and let's plan one for the Spring!!!!! Maybe back at a Bahama Breeze or somewhere so we can pretend we are on a Caribbean Cruise again.

Well, how was it? WHat did I miss? Cat - I was thinking the exact same thing - the Wifester probably thinks the Wolves are a figment of your imagination. EW- bummer! Spikey, Brenda, et al - we were very sad to have missed it. The only solution is to have another party sometime soon - February or March! Les was home for 22 hours and had a cold. UGH

Archived